St. Lucia Travel GuideAbout St. Lucia
St. Lucia is the ultimate romantic getaway. Its lush mountain peaks and rainforests cradle bays and coves where couples walk hand in hand on the beach or spend a lazy day snorkeling.When to Visit St. Lucia
St. Lucia is a year-round destination. However, mid-December through mid-April is the most popular time to visit, especially for people from cold climates. Visitors who don't mind braving the summer rainy season will find lower hotel rates and fewer crowds.
St. Lucia Travel Advice See All St. Lucia Travel Advice
- Nonstop Party: The Biggest Carnival Celebrations in the Caribbean It's carnival season! For a warm, sunny place to unshackle your inhibitions, hit the Caribbean, where celebrations give you permission to indulge today and repent tomorrow.
- 10 Relaxing Resorts Where You Can Warm Up This Winter From the pink sands of Bermuda to the hot springs of Whistler, take off to these 10 resorts where relaxing, reenergizing, and healing are the only things on your radar.
- Top Five Bargain Destinations for Fall 2014 The season beckons with beautiful weather, fewer crowds, and better prices. So grab your suitcase and put on your traveling shoes: These five destinations offering great deals this fall deliver everything from cozy getaways to adventures of a lifetime.
- 10 Romantic Islands You'll Fall in Love With We combed the planet for the most romantic islands we could find, where idyllic sunsets, private bungalows, and dinners for two are de rigueur. Here are 10 of our favorites.
- 10 Best Caribbean Bargains This Winter Winter may be high season for the Caribbean, but that doesn't mean money-saving deals can't be found among its clear waters and sugar-soft sand. Head to a warmer clime (for a lot less dime) with one of these great deals.