San Juan Travel GuideAbout San Juan
San Juan may be located in a commonwealth of the United States, but this city on the "Island of Enchantment" has a flavor all its own.When to Visit San Juan
With warm and sunny weather year-round, San Juan can be a perfect getaway. The most popular time to visit is winter, when many people escape the dreary, cold days up north.
Editors' Picks: San Juan DealsSee All San Juan Travel Deals
4th Night Free Plus Perks With Your Puerto Rico Hotel Stay
Save on your stay at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites in scenic Puerto Rico.
San Juan Travel Advice See All San Juan Travel Advice
- The 3 Most Festive Christmas Destinations in the World Some Christmas destinations are magnificent enough to make us wonder if there really is no place like home for the holidays.
- Caribbean Cruises: What's Hot, What's Not Hot: St. Croix, Tortola, St. Kitts, more. Not: Grand Cayman, San Juan. Find out what's jumping off the heat meter, or missing the scale altogether, in the Caribbean.
- Ten Trips for Under $1,000 If you're on the fence about where to spend your remaining vacation days in 2008 or whether to travel at all in 2009, read this first!
- Holiday Deals, Plus 40 Percent Off Hotels Worldwide Think you can't get away this winter? Our Deal Detective says think again! Here are a few destinations that will really heat up your holidays.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.
- Sacramento Travel Guide
Strike it rich in Sacramento.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.
- Anaheim Travel Guide
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates and talking mouse.
- Scottsdale Travel Guide
Scottsdale is an oasis in the middle of the Sonoran desert.
- Boston Travel Guide
Boston holds tightly onto its past as it parades into the future.
- Tulsa Travel Guide
Tulsa lassos fun for everyone.