San Juan Travel GuideAbout San Juan
San Juan may be located in a commonwealth of the United States, but this city on the "Island of Enchantment" has a flavor all its own.When to Visit San Juan
With warm and sunny weather year-round, San Juan can be a perfect getaway. The most popular time to visit is winter, when many people escape the dreary, cold days up north.
Editors' Picks: San Juan DealsSee All San Juan Travel Deals
NEW: $34+ O/W Summer Airfare Sale from JetBlue
JetBlue's brand-new summer airfare promotion discounts peak-season flights for travel into September!
Two Low-Fare Airlines Heat Up Cold-Weather Promotions
DirectAir goes half-off and Vision extends Grand Bahama discounts.
San Juan Travel Advice See All San Juan Travel Advice
- Caribbean Cruises: What's Hot, What's Not Hot: St. Croix, Tortola, St. Kitts, more. Not: Grand Cayman, San Juan. Find out what's jumping off the heat meter, or missing the scale altogether, in the Caribbean.
- Ten Trips for Under $1,000 If you're on the fence about where to spend your remaining vacation days in 2008 or whether to travel at all in 2009, read this first!
- Holiday Deals, Plus 40 Percent Off Hotels Worldwide Think you can't get away this winter? Our Deal Detective says think again! Here are a few destinations that will really heat up your holidays.
- Puerto Rico Entices With Cheap Deals This Winter When it's below zero, what could be more attractive than Puerto Rico's air and hotel deals, short flights, and no passport required? The warm sand and sun are pretty nice, too.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.
- Sacramento Travel Guide
Strike it rich in Sacramento.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.
- Anaheim Travel Guide
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates and talking mouse.
- Scottsdale Travel Guide
Scottsdale is an oasis in the middle of the Sonoran desert.
- Boston Travel Guide
Boston holds tightly onto its past as it parades into the future.
- Tulsa Travel Guide
Tulsa lassos fun for everyone.