Poland Travel GuideWhen to visit Poland
Poland is a year-round destination with four distinct seasons. The most popular time to visit is from June through September, when summer events, open-air festivals, and other warm-weather activities attract visitors. The least popular time is during November and the winter months of January through March, when the weather is usually cold and the days are relatively short. However, snow in the mountains of southern Poland attracts winter sports enthusiasts. Spring and fall offer off-peak prices, and pleasant weather that's ideal for tours, cultural events, and outdoor activities. December has rather unpredictable weather, but is filled with holiday season festivities.
Editors' Picks: Poland DealsSee All Poland Travel Deals
$766+ Europe Airfare Sale from Austrian Airlines
Kiev, Sarajevo, Sofia, Thessaloniki, Tirana, and other far-flung European gems are now on sale!
$639+ R/T Europe Sale Flights with Lufthansa
The German airline discounts flights to Athens, Budapest, Milan, and Prague. The best part of Lufthansa's sale is that stays can be as lengthy as three months!
Novotel: Advance Booking Discounts
If you're willing to prepay for your stay, you can save at Novotel. Make reservations at least 21 days in advance to request discounted rates.
Novotel: Free Breakfast, Late Checkout, & More for Families
Lodging and breakfast are free for two children under 16 when they stay in their parents' room. Families are also offered late 5 p.m. check-out on Sundays and can book a second room at half price.
Novotel: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a better price on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, Novotel will give you that rate minus an additional 10 percent.
Novotel: 40% Off, Plus Free Breakfasts
Book a City Breaks package at Novotel Hotels, and you can receive up to 40 percent off rates with daily breakfast included. A minimum two-night stay is required.
Poland Travel Advice See All Poland Travel Advice
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Winter 2014/2015 From sunny beaches to snowy urban hot spots, our picks for top bargain destinations this winter offer great reasons to go and unbeatable prices.
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Fall 2010 We've searched high and low for the most exciting off-peak locales, including beach towns, cultural centers, and tropical escapes, and narrowed this year's best bets down to just five.
- Cities Offering the Best Value in Accommodations According to a recent survey, Prague tops the list of destinations offering the best value in hotel accommodations. Read on to find out what other cities made the cut.
- Stretch Your Dollar in Europe This Summer The euro is hovering around $1.30, but you can still stretch your money. Find out how to save on airfare, car rentals, and hotels, and what to do about that stubborn currency exchange.