Popular Oregon DestinationsSee all 429
Oregon Travel GuideWhen to visit Oregon
Oregon has two distinct climate regions, divided by the Cascade Mountains. The eastern half of the state is typically warmer and drier than the western coastal areas. The most popular time to visit is during the summer, when the weather is mostly dry and sunny throughout the state. The spring and fall may see more rain than the summer, but prices are lower and there are fewer crowds. Winters also bring rain, but many people visit for skiing, snowboarding, whale watching, and festivals.
Editors' Picks: Oregon DealsSee All Oregon Travel Deals
Southwest: Dallas Flights from $59+ O/W
Southwest's Dallas sale gets a new booking deadline of March 13.
Microtel: Stay Three Consecutive Nights, Save 30 Percent
Book and stay for at least three consecutive nights at a participating Microtel Inn and Suites property, and save 30 percent off your stay.
Motel 6: Extended-Stay Discounts
If you're looking for accommodations for a longer period of time, Studio 6 offers rooms for extended stays. Weekly rates start at $199; monthly rates are available from $699.
Motel 6: Senior Discounts
For guests 60 and older, Motel 6 offers a 10 percent senior discount. If you're traveling with grandkids ages 18 or younger, they can stay free when sharing your room.
Country Inns & Suites: 25 Percent Off with Advance Purchase
Get up to 25 percent off at Country Inns & Suites when you book 14 days in advance.
Country Inns & Suites: Shop and Save
For shoppers, Country Inns & Suites offers various shopping packages that include gift cards to local retailers.
Westin: Free Night with Three Nights or More
Stay for three or four nights and receive your last night free. Stay six nights and your last two nights are free. Book and stay by December 31, 2012.
Oregon Travel Advice See All Oregon Travel Advice
- 10 Romantic Getaways You've Never Done Before This Valentine's Day, think outside of the (chocolate) box and embark on one of these unique and unusually romantic getaways, from the stark orange desert of Oman to the snowy tundra of Greenland.
- Rustic Ski Lodges Even Nonskiers Will Love Go easy on your budget this winter and skip the high-priced, high-gloss ski-resort vacation. These 10 rustic ski resorts throughout the U.S. and Canada are cozy, affordable places to make memories with family and friends.
- 10 Most Romantic Coastal Destinations From the rugged Pacific Northwest to sophisticated California, from cultured New England to laid-back Florida, we've rounded up some of our favorite coastal destinations perfect for getting your romance on.
- 10 Cool Converted Schoolhouse Hotels We found some amazing schoolhouses around the world that have been transformed into unique hotels, perfect for a back-to-school break. Pack your best Trapper Keeper and Lisa Frank pencils: Here are 10 cool converted schoolhouse hotels you won't mind reporting to.
- 10 Historical Lighthouses to See This Summer Feast your eyes on photos of 10 gorgeous and historical American lighthouses.
- 10 Secret Seaside Escapes for Summertime At these 10 lesser-known seaside escapes throughout the U.S. and Canada, you'll see heaps of harbor seals, breathe in the aroma of a lavender farm, and taste famous fried clams between jaunts to the beach. When you're here, it feels like summer really could last forever.