Popular Oregon DestinationsSee all 429
Oregon Travel GuideWhen to visit Oregon
Oregon has two distinct climate regions, divided by the Cascade Mountains. The eastern half of the state is typically warmer and drier than the western coastal areas. The most popular time to visit is during the summer, when the weather is mostly dry and sunny throughout the state. The spring and fall may see more rain than the summer, but prices are lower and there are fewer crowds. Winters also bring rain, but many people visit for skiing, snowboarding, whale watching, and festivals.
Editors' Picks: Oregon DealsSee All Oregon Travel Deals
$49+ O/W Huge Winter Sale on Alaska
Not satisfied with a puny single-day sale, Alaska Airlines has a huge <em>week-long</em> Cyber Monday airfare promotion through December 9.
Motel 6: Seven-Night-Stay Discounts
If you're going to be traveling for a week or longer, Motel 6 has discounts for extended trips. Savings are applied automatically when you make a reservation for seven nights or more.
Microtel: Stay Three Consecutive Nights, Save 30 Percent
Book and stay for at least three consecutive nights at a participating Microtel Inn and Suites property, and save 30 percent off your stay.
Motel 6: Extended-Stay Discounts
If you're looking for accommodations for a longer period of time, Studio 6 offers rooms for extended stays. Weekly rates start at $199; monthly rates are available from $699.
Motel 6: Senior Discounts
For guests 60 and older, Motel 6 offers a 10 percent senior discount. If you're traveling with grandkids ages 18 or younger, they can stay free when sharing your room.
Country Inns & Suites: 25 Percent Off with Advance Purchase
Get up to 25 percent off at Country Inns & Suites when you book 14 days in advance.
Country Inns & Suites: Shop and Save
For shoppers, Country Inns & Suites offers various shopping packages that include gift cards to local retailers.
Westin: Free Night with Three Nights or More
Stay for three or four nights and receive your last night free. Stay six nights and your last two nights are free. Book and stay by December 31, 2012.
Oregon Travel Advice See All Oregon Travel Advice
- World's Best Treetop Hotels Bored with the view from the penthouse suite? Take your vacation to the next level by staying in one of these treetop hotels where you can finally live out your childhood Swiss Family
- 10 Great Wine-Region Getaways for Fall Autumn is prime time to tour the vineyards that dot the nation's every corner, when temperatures are cool and foliage is at its most flamboyant. From the rocky coast of New England to the lush valleys of Washington State, find grape-stomping events, harvest festivals, cook-offs, and more. Here are 10 wine destinations to get your (grape) juices flowing.
- 10 Quintessential Fall Weekend Trips Shortening days, comfy sweaters, steaming mugs of warm apple cider: Some things are so quintessentially fall that, despite the promise of snowy days to come, we just can't wait to partake. Autumn is the ideal time for weekend trips both urban and rustic. Check out our 10 favorite fall destinations and then plan your own cozy escape.
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Fall 2013 Take advantage of autumn's perfect combination of pleasant weather and great deals with a trip to one of our top five bargain destinations this season.
- 10 Sleepy Beach Towns Perfect for Fall While the water's still warm and the weather's still mild, enjoy these 10 iconic U.S. beach towns this fall.
Cheap International Roaming Rates Stay In Touch As You Travel Abroad.
Visit Mt. Hood Territory and discover what you’ve been missing.