New York City Travel GuideAbout New York City
Each year, the five boroughs of New York City attract 40 million visitors looking to play, stay, and bite off what the Big Apple has to offer. From activities and places to eat right down to the number of airports serving the city, you've got nothing but choices.When to Visit New York City
New York City is a major domestic and international tourist destination, as well as a world economic capital. This constant influx of people means tourism in the city doesn't limit itself to the usual summer and holiday high seasons.
Editors' Picks: New York City DealsSee All New York City Travel Deals
NEW: JetBlue Midweek Flights from $49+ O/W
The popular low-cost carrier has discounted spring and summer flights to U.S., Latin America, and Caribbean cities.
$34+ O/W Sale on JetBlue's New Routes
The more than two dozen featured destinations include Anchorage; Detroit; Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago; and Santiago, Dominican Republic.
United Sale Flights from $146+ R/T
American, Southwest, and Delta all have competing sales as well. Book by April 6 for travel into June!
Omni Hotels: Getaway Packages Offer Up to 15 Percent Off
Omni Hotels' many getaway packages offer savings for families, couples, and last-minute vacationers, among others.
Starwood Hotels: 40 Percent Off Your Second Night's Stay
Starwood's Better Tomorrows promotion allows you to receive 40 percent off your next night for each night you pay the regular rate.
W Hotels: Free Parking and Cocktails
Book the Play package at participating W hotels and receive two cocktails and daily parking with your stay. This offer is valid on stays through December 31, 2012. Advance reservations are required.
Starwood Hotels: Pay Your Birth Year
Through December 30, 2012, Starwood hotels and resorts are offering the second night of your stay at the price of your birth year. Born in 1955? Pay $55 for your second night.
Hyatt: Perks, Savings With Your AmEx Card
When you pay for a room at participating Hyatt hotels with an American Express card, you get more out of your stay.
Starwood: AAA/CAA Member Savings
Get your choice of three savings offers, available at participating locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, French Polynesia, and the Caribbean.
Four Points by Sheraton: 40 Percent Off Second Night
Guests at select Four Points properties receive up to 40 percent off the second night.
New York City Travel Advice See All New York City Travel Advice
- 10 Most Indulgent Brunch Spots Ever Brunch: the meal you have when you don't want breakfast and you don't want lunch ... or you just rolled out of bed and missed both. But the usual eggs-and-coffee rigmarole can get old. So we rounded up the craziest, most ridiculous, most indulgent brunch spots in America, from Champagne-soaked dance parties to bottomless tacos.
- Magical Christmas Markets in North America
- A Night at the Museum: Sleepovers in Unusual Spaces These public spaces, from museums to amusement parks to stores, allow pajama-clad guests to park their sleeping bags beneath dinosaur bones or waterslides and stay until morning.
- This Year's Most Popular Destinations for Fall Not sure where to go for your 2014 autumn escape? Read on to find out the top 10 places people are visiting this fall.
- 10 Weirdest Restaurants in the World Spice up your eating experience at these incredibly weird restaurants around the world. You'll be dodging ninjas and dining out of a toilet in no time! Think we're kidding? Read on, because these restaurants have to be seen to be believed.
- Tyler Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Tyler
- Waco Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Waco
- Lafayette Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Lafayette
- Cedar City Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Cedar City
- Linthicum Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Linthicum
- Raleigh Travel Guide
Here's a rundown of what to do if you have travel plans.
- Tacoma Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Tacoma
- Billings Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Billings
- Chambersburg Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Chambersburg
- College Station Travel Guide
Find a hotel in College Station