Popular Mexico DestinationsSee all 350
Mexico Travel GuideAbout Mexico
The temperate climate of Mexico makes it an ideal destination year-round. And while the white sand beaches offer the chance to do nothing but relax, there's plenty more to explore.When to Visit Mexico
With endless white beaches and a pleasant climate year-round, Mexico is a favorite vacation destination. The most popular time to visit is the spring for dry weather and the summer because of school vacations.
Editors' Picks: Mexico DealsSee All Mexico Travel Deals
Expedia: Up to 40 Percent Off Mexico and Central America
Cabo, Cancun, or Costa Rica?
Hilton Los Cabos: 10th Anniversary Sale
Happy birthday, Hilton Los Cabos!
BookIt.com: 50 Percent Off All-Inclusive Cancun
Act fast to save big with BookIt.com's You Can Cancun sale.
Iberostar Resorts: Up to 35 Percent Off All-Inclusive Rates
No shirt, no wallet, no problem!
Los Cabos Vacation Packages from $598*
Expedia is offering discounted Los Cabos packages for travel through August 9. Advertised prices start at $598, but Expedia displays package prices from $529 for travel in late July.
Top 10 Beach Destinations for Summer 2011
From far-flung shores to the beach next door, we'll help you find a seaside destination that's a perfect fit for you and your budget this summer.
Two Nights Free at Florida, Caribbean, Mexico Resorts
An impressive deal for stays at some of Wyndam's top resorts. Get four nights for the price of two, as well as a $100 credit at select properties.
Wyndham: Honeymooners Get Seven Nights for Price of Five
It's a Honeymoon Special! When you take a seven-night honeymoon at participating Wyndham locations, you can receive two of those nights free.
Mexico Travel Advice See All Mexico Travel Advice
- 10 Places You Shouldn't Go If You're Phobic In this, our most macabre month, we're taking a look at 10 places known for the kind of spectacles that many people would travel the world to see ... and a few would go to any lengths to avoid.
- Amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites in North America Think UNESCO World Heritage spots are all far, far away? Think again. We've picked a few that are practically in your own backyard, from Pennsylvania to Puerto Rico and beyond.
- 10 Best Things to Do in Mexico From food that's recognized by UNESCO to natural wonders you simply can't find anywhere else, Mexico remains a treasure trove for the world traveler.
- 10 Places to Go While They Are Still Cheap: 2014 Edition Whether you're on the prowl for a perfect beach or a city bursting with culture, these cities and countries deliver big but cost little.
- 10 Best Caribbean Bargains This Winter Winter may be high season for the Caribbean, but that doesn't mean money-saving deals can't be found among its clear waters and sugar-soft sand. Head to a warmer clime (for a lot less dime) with one of these great deals.