Popular Mexico DestinationsSee all 350
Mexico Travel GuideAbout Mexico
The temperate climate of Mexico makes it an ideal destination year-round. And while the white sand beaches offer the chance to do nothing but relax, there's plenty more to explore.When to Visit Mexico
With endless white beaches and a pleasant climate year-round, Mexico is a favorite vacation destination. The most popular time to visit is the spring for dry weather and the summer because of school vacations.
Editors' Picks: Mexico DealsSee All Mexico Travel Deals
Expedia: Up to 40 Percent Off Mexico and Central America
Cabo, Cancun, or Costa Rica?
Hilton Los Cabos: 10th Anniversary Sale
Happy birthday, Hilton Los Cabos!
BookIt.com: 50 Percent Off All-Inclusive Cancun
Act fast to save big with BookIt.com's You Can Cancun sale.
Iberostar Resorts: Up to 35 Percent Off All-Inclusive Rates
No shirt, no wallet, no problem!
Los Cabos Vacation Packages from $598*
Expedia is offering discounted Los Cabos packages for travel through August 9. Advertised prices start at $598, but Expedia displays package prices from $529 for travel in late July.
Two Nights Free at Florida, Caribbean, Mexico Resorts
An impressive deal for stays at some of Wyndam's top resorts. Get four nights for the price of two, as well as a $100 credit at select properties.
Wyndham: Honeymooners Get Seven Nights for Price of Five
It's a Honeymoon Special! When you take a seven-night honeymoon at participating Wyndham locations, you can receive two of those nights free.
Mexico Travel Advice See All Mexico Travel Advice
- 7 Cultural Capitals Set to Shine in 2014 A new crew of cultural capitals is stepping into the spotlight, celebrating their accolades with commemorative gatherings and once-in-a-lifetime events. Find out which cities and regions will be honored in 2014.
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Winter 2013/2014 Escape the cold realities of winter and take a vacation ... for a bargain-basement price. From hot spots like Mexico and biodiverse Ecuador to the bright lights of big cities like New York and Budapest, these destinations offer a welcome change of pace from the cold and dreary grind.
- 10 Dreamy Beachfront Resorts At these dreamy digs on some of the world's best beaches, you can sink your toes into warm sand and find your ideal place in the sun.
- 10 Irresistibly Charming World Heritage Cities These 10 cities from around the world impress with rich culture and history and are sure to captivate your imagination.
- 10 Unique Fall Festivals Worth a Trip While most people are flocking to harvest fairs and Oktoberfests, set your sights on something different this festival season.
Up to 50% off Mexico vacations. Huge selection & low prices.
Plan Your Adventure in the Reefs, Jungles, Beaches & Caves of Belize