Los Angeles Travel GuideAbout Los Angeles
Most people visit Los Angeles in search of something. Maybe it's a day at the beach, a glimpse of a celebrity, or an afternoon with Mickey Mouse. The sprawling metropolis delivers it all, and then some.When to Visit Los Angeles
Los Angeles is known for its year-round warm weather, so there's never a bad time to visit. However, being aware of peak periods and other such factors can help you tailor an L.A. trip to your needs, preferences, and budget.
Editors' Picks: Los Angeles DealsSee All Los Angeles Travel Deals
Travelodge: Discounts for Seniors, Auto Club Members, More
Travelodge offers 10 percent discounts to members of Auto Clubs within the U.S. and Canada. AARP members can request 20 percent off. Government employees, corporate travelers, and guests 60 and older are also eligible for discounts.
Sofitel: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a better price on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, you can request that cheaper rate plus an extra 10 percent off.
Sofitel Hotels: Romantic Getaways Await
With this package you'll get a bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate or flowers, complimentary in-room breakfast, and a late-check out of 4 p.m.
W Hotels: Free Parking and Cocktails
Book the Play package at participating W hotels and receive two cocktails and daily parking with your stay. This offer is valid on stays through December 31, 2012. Advance reservations are required.
Sofitel Hotels: Free Breakfast with Your Stay
In addition to your accommodations, you'll receive complimentary breakfast at the hotel restaurant.
Sofitel Hotels: Discounts, Perks for Families
The Magnifique Family package at Sofitel Hotels offers 50 percent off a second room for your children, plus a late 4 p.m. check-out and complimentary breakfast for the kids.
Sofitel Hotels: Business Traveler Perks
Traveling for business? Book the Business @ Sofitel package at select Sofitel Hotels and receive complimentary breakfast and free in-room Internet access.
Crowne Plaza Hotels: Honeymoon Savings
Book your wedding celebration at any Crowne Plaza property in the U.S. or Canada, spend $5,000 or more, and you'll receive a prepaid lodging card worth up to $1,250.
Crowne Plaza Hotels: Wake Up to Breakfast
Wake up to pancakes, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, and yogurt when you book the Best Flex with Breakfast rate.
Sofitel Hotels: Stay Seven Nights, Pay for Five
In addition to receiving seven nights for the price of five, you'll have access to the hotel's spa, as well as on-site sports and recreation programs.
Los Angeles Travel Advice See All Los Angeles Travel Advice
- 10 Most Indulgent Brunch Spots Ever Brunch: the meal you have when you don't want breakfast and you don't want lunch ... or you just rolled out of bed and missed both. But the usual eggs-and-coffee rigmarole can get old. So we rounded up the craziest, most ridiculous, most indulgent brunch spots in America, from Champagne-soaked dance parties to bottomless tacos.
- Destinations to Watch in 2015 Ready for a vacation that makes the most of 2015? Here's where it's at in the coming year.
- America's 10 Coolest Hotel Conversions
- Eight Worst Airports for Holiday Flights With offerings that range from the most abysmal record for on-time flights to the worst amenities and longest security lines, these awful airports are the ones to avoid at all costs, especially during the holidays.
- America's 10 Busiest Airports The U.S. has some of the world's busiest airports, and you'll probably have to cope with at least one of them, and sometimes two, on an upcoming trip.
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Fall 2013 Take advantage of autumn's perfect combination of pleasant weather and great deals with a trip to one of our top five bargain destinations this season.
- Topeka Travel Guide
Visitors to Topeka will find much more than open horizons.
- Greenville Travel Guide
Greenville offers urban sophistication along the Reedy River.
- Arlington Travel Guide
Arlington's big personality provides an action-packed vacation.
- Wichita Travel Guide
Wichita offers much more than its "Cowtown" history.
- Reno Travel Guide
Reno caters to outdoors and entertainment enthusiasts year-round.
- Branson Travel Guide
You can fill a Branson trip with live shows, an amusement park, or outdoor fun in the Ozarks.
- Minneapolis Travel Guide
It won't take long for visitors to fall in love with Minneapolis.
- Cleveland Travel Guide
This Midwestern city knows how to rock and roll.
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide
Colorado Springs is worth its weight in gold.
- Rochester Travel Guide
Rochester packs plenty of history into its city limits.