Las Vegas Travel GuideAbout Las Vegas
Nonstop action makes a Las Vegas vacation a 24-hour-a-day proposition. Vegas delivers the world, or at least a neon-lassoed version of it, to tens of millions of visitors every year.When to Visit Las Vegas
Las Vegas is so popular that there is no "off season" for tourism. Las Vegas is at its busiest during New Year's, most three-day public holidays, July 4th, and school vacations. Valentine's Day is also a busy time, with many couples heading to the desert to get hitched—fast.Best Free Attractions in Las Vegas
While accommodations come cheap in Sin City, expensive attractions and shows can eat up your budget. Here are 10 totally free attractions to ease the sting.Best Buffets in Las Vegas
In Las Vegas, it's go big or go home. That applies to Sin City's buffets, too. From foodies to families and from cheapskates to high rollers, all kinds of travelers can live it up at Vegas' best buffets. Here are our picks for the best buffets for every palate.Best Day Trips from Las Vegas
Need a break from the debauchery? Spectacular natural scenery and manmade wonders are just a short drive away.What Not to Do in Las Vegas
If you think a trip to Las Vegas means blowing all your cash, teetering around in painful stilettos, and waking up married, think again. Here's how to avoid the rip-offs, blisters, and epic mistakes that Sin City is known for.
Editors' Picks: Las Vegas DealsSee All Las Vegas Travel Deals
$49+ O/W Spring Flights on Alaska
Boston, Fairbanks, Las Vegas, Portland, and San Diego are among the destinations on sale.
NEW: JetBlue Spring Flights from $59+ O/W
Spring out of your hibernation with discounted April flights throughout the U.S.
Hilton Garden Inn: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a cheaper rate on another website within 24 hours of booking your reservation, Hilton will match the lower rate and give you a $50 American Express gift card. Hotels outside the U.S. get a $50 room rate discount.
Hilton Garden Inn: Romance Packages
Couples can receive an early check-in, in-room sparkling wine or cider, and either full breakfast for two or a dinner discount at the hotel restaurant.
Extended Stay Hotels: Kids Stay Free
That's right, families with children under 17 save because their kids stay free when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Extended Stay: Last-Minute Weekend Discounts
Each week, Extended Stay Hotels offers "Suite Savings." Participating hotels offer at least 20 percent off their room rates for stays on Friday and/or Saturday.
Las Vegas Luxury: 30 Percent Off
The savings are guaranteed, even if hitting the jackpot is not, at this Las Vegas hotel.
Element Hotels: Fourth Night Free with AmEx Card
Book a stay at Element with your American Express card and receive a fourth night free. This offer is valid on four-night minimum stays with Wednesday through Saturday arrivals through December 31, 2012.
Element Hotels: 20 Percent Off Extended Stays
Through December 31, 2012, stay at select Element by Westin hotels and receive 20 percent off with a minimum three-night stay. Breakfast is included and you must prepay to receive this discount.
Hilton Garden Inn: 25% Off With Advance Purchase
If you're willing to pay up front, you won't pay full price. Get up to 25 percent off the best available rate when you book your room in advance with Hilton Garden Inn's Advance Purchase Rates.
Las Vegas Travel Advice See All Las Vegas Travel Advice
- World's Most Overpriced Travel Destinations Think of your vacation budget. Now add a few zeros. Excellent, now you're ready for the world's most overpriced travel destinations, places with tremendous appeal and intimidating price tags.
- 7 Best Las Vegas Day Trips Sick of the Strip? Need a break from the debauchery? Here are seven great day trips you can take from Las Vegas.
- Eight Worst Airports for Holiday Flights With offerings that range from the most abysmal record for on-time flights to the worst amenities and longest security lines, these awful airports are the ones to avoid at all costs, especially during the holidays.
- What Not to Do in Las Vegas We're here to help you avoid the rip-offs, blisters, and epic mistakes that Sin City is known for. Here are our 10 biggest don'ts for your next Vegas vacation.
- America's 10 Busiest Airports The U.S. has some of the world's busiest airports, and you'll probably have to cope with at least one of them, and sometimes two, on an upcoming trip.
- Best Buffets in Las Vegas In Las Vegas, it's go big or go home. That applies to Sin City's buffets, too. From foodies to families and from cheapskates to high rollers, all kinds of travelers can live it up at Vegas' best buffets.
- Charleston Travel Guide
Scenic Charleston is the perfect destination for nature lovers.
- Mesa Travel Guide
Take a bite out of the spicy Southwestern town of Mesa.
- Alpharetta Travel Guide
Discover Southern charm in Alpharetta.
- Hilton Head Travel Guide
Hilton Head is a popular destination with plenty of surprises.
- Alexandria Travel Guide
Walk in Washington's footsteps in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Charlottesville Travel Guide
Charlottesville will charm history buffs and patriots alike.
- Albany Travel Guide
Albany's attractions make it a capital city.
- Bakersfield Travel Guide
Enjoy the sounds, sights, and tastes of Bakersfield.
- Salt Lake City Travel Guide
Discover urban and outdoor adventures in this Rocky Mountain destination.
- Little Rock Travel Guide
Little Rock offers visitors a trip through American history.