Popular Europe Destinations
Europe Travel GuideWhen to visit Europe
Europe is a large geographic area that encompasses many different countries, experiences various climates ranging from sub-tropical to sub-artic, and has diverse topography that can include fjords, mountains, highlands, lakes, beaches, and the sea. Although each country is very different when it comes to seasonality, there are a few common themes.
Editors' Picks: Europe DealsSee All Europe Travel Deals
$1332 -- Italy: Florence, Cinque Terre, Milan, and Lake Como 10-Nt. Vacations
The vacation package includes round-trip airfare, a total of 10-nights' accommodations, daily breakfast, and a rail ticket for transportation between the four cities.
$1009 -- Paris and Barcelona: 6-Night Vacations
These two cities offer wonderful culture, unique architecture, fabulous cuisine, and interesting people.
$739 -- Rome: 6-Day Air-and-Hotel Vacations
Includes flights, accommodations, and daily breakfast!
$1269 -- London and Paris: 8-Day Vacations
Travelers can visit two of Europe's top cities this winter with this London-Paris combo vacation.
$1049 -- Prague, Czech Republic: 6-Night Vacations
Packages include six-night stays in the Czech Republic metropolitan city, daily breakfast, and taxes and fees.
$1069 -- Paris & Rome: 6-Night Vacations
This air-inclusive package includes three nights in Paris, three in Rome and daily breakfast.
$1029 -- Lisbon & Barcelona: 6-Night Vacations
This air-inclusive package includes three nights in Lisbon, three in Barcelona and daily breakfast.
$979 -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest: 9-Night Vacations
This air-inclusive package includes three nights in Prague, three in Vienna, three in Budapest, trains and daily breakfast.
$1599 -- Rome and Tuscany: 8-Night Vacations
This package includes six nights in a Tuscan castle, two in a Roman villa, and a car rental.
Free Night at Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Use your American Express to book two or more nights at participating Preferred Hotel Group hotels worldwide and receive a third night at no charge.
Europe Travel Advice See All Europe Travel Advice
- How To: Plan a Surprise Getaway for Valentine's Day in 5 Steps You, my friend, are a romance rockstar. And we are here to help you plan the world's best Valentine's Day gift for travelers: the "surprise getaway."
- 18 Things You Need to Know Before Visiting the Eiffel Tower Such as how to get to the top of the Eiffel Tower (and back) in record time!
- How Much Does It Actually Cost to Study Abroad? Some estimates put the cost of a semester abroad at $8,000. But how much do you really <em>need</em> to enjoy the perks of a semester overseas?
- 6 Things No One Tells You About the Blue Lagoon in Iceland If floating in the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon is high on your bucket list, read on for the six most important things you should know about Iceland's Blue Lagoon
- The Pros and Cons of Flying on Wow Air Ever wonder what it's like to fly on a transatlantic airline that charges as little as $99 from the U.S. to Europe?
- Fitness and Health Vacations You'll Want to Do in 2016 If you thought you'd seen it all, wait till you see what some hotels have planned for the year to come.