Popular California DestinationsSee all 1380
California Travel GuideWhen to visit California
California has a varied landscape and climate that attracts visitors year-round. The most popular time to travel to California tends to be in the summer, but winter also attracts visitors to ski areas and warmer destinations. Spring and fall offer temperate weather and are generally less expensive, especially for mid-week travel.
Editors' Picks: California DealsSee All California Travel Deals
BREAKING: JetBlue 2-Day Sale from $40+ O/W
This brand-new sale discounts flights throughout the U.S., the Caribbean, and Latin America.
$68+ O/W Spring Flights with United
Book by May 5, fly by June 15—that's the gist of United's spring-flights sale.
NEW: $44+ O/W Sale Flights from Southwest
Southwest's new airfare sale discounts spring and fall flights across the nation and abroad. Book by May 5.
Suite Deal: 45% Off Suites in Orange County
Visit sunny California! Book a junior suite at The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa and enjoy forty five percent off your rate (from $359, regularly $645), and receive $100 in American Express gift cards.
4th Night Free at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
Extend your vacation! Get your fourth night free at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina. The package also includes resort credit, and a room upgrade.
$182 -- Los Angeles: 20% Off Boutique Rooms
Discover this boutique hideaway in Beverly Hills. The Carlyle Inn is offering twenty percent off their boutique rooms. Guests will enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, and free breakfast each morning.
Suite California Getaway Package From Four Seasons Los Angeles
Live like a celebrity at Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. The Suite California Getaway Package includes suite accommodations, a sixty-minute photoshoot, daily breakfast credit, in-room entertainment and so much more.
3 Nights for the Price of 2 at San Diego Hotel
Big discount on beachfront San Diego accommodations. Take advantage of Pacific Terrace Hotel's Stay 2 Nights, Get the 3rd Night Free Package.
$129 -- San Diego: Pet-Friendly Hotel Package
Bring Fido along on your next San Diego visit because this package makes it easier to travel with your best friend.
Discounts for Seniors, Groups, More at Ramada
Ramada hotels offer discounts to various groups, including members of AARP and auto clubs, groups traveling together, government employees, corporate travelers, and BASS members.
California Travel Advice See All California Travel Advice
- 10 Beach Destinations Where You Don't Really Have to Worry About the Zika Virus Zika doesn't mean you have to shelve your beachy vacation dreams.
- The Most Instagram-able Destinations in the U.S. The top places in the U.S. that will guarantee you the most amount of likes.
- Death Valley: Our February National Park of the Month February is the perfect time to visit Death Valley National Park. Here's why.
- Everything You Need to Know About San Francisco for the Super Bowl Whether you're a die-hard NFL fan or just in it for the party, here's a guide for getting to and enjoying the Super Bowl festivities like a winner.
- Budget Hotels in the Swankiest Locations in America Here's where to save big in some of the most luxurious destinations in America.
- Fitness and Health Vacations You'll Want to Do in 2016 If you thought you'd seen it all, wait till you see what some hotels have planned for the year to come.