Popular British Columbia DestinationsSee all 145
British Columbia Travel GuideWhen to visit British Columbia
Although summer is still considered the true high season, winter is becoming popular among those who enjoy snow activities. This rise in tourism has made the shoulder seasons even more attractive to those looking to avoid crowds and save money.
Editors' Picks: British Columbia DealsSee All British Columbia Travel Deals
$515+ R/T Worldwide Flights - China, India, More
China, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and other exotic worldwide destinations are now on sale with Cathay Pacific.
Howard Johnson: Discounts for AARP, Auto Club Members, More
Depending on your membership or demographic, you may qualify for a discount at select Howard Johnson hotels. Get up to 20 percent off your room rate.
Howard Johnson: Spring Break Discounts
Stay two or more nights at select hotels and save 20 percent, but only if you book by March 31.
British Columbia Travel Advice See All British Columbia Travel Advice
- Destinations You Have to See to Believe There's no place on Earth quite like each of these 10 unbelievable destinations.
- 10 Relaxing Resorts Where You Can Warm Up This Winter From the pink sands of Bermuda to the hot springs of Whistler, take off to these 10 resorts where relaxing, reenergizing, and healing are the only things on your radar.
- Magical Christmas Markets in North America
- 11 Best Airport Hotels Around the World Long layover? Canceled flight? Spending the night at the airport is sometimes unavoidable. But you don't have to cram your weary bones into a plastic seat (or worse, curl up on the floor). Instead, we scoured the world for the best airport hotels.
- 10 Secret Seaside Escapes for Summertime At these 10 lesser-known seaside escapes throughout the U.S. and Canada, you'll see heaps of harbor seals, breathe in the aroma of a lavender farm, and taste famous fried clams between jaunts to the beach. When you're here, it feels like summer really could last forever.
- Summer Foods You Must Have in Canada From forest to prairie to wild open water, this is where to savor the best and freshest that Canadian summer brings.