Popular British Columbia DestinationsSee all 145
British Columbia Travel GuideWhen to visit British Columbia
Although summer is still considered the true high season, winter is becoming popular among those who enjoy snow activities. This rise in tourism has made the shoulder seasons even more attractive to those looking to avoid crowds and save money.
Editors' Picks: British Columbia DealsSee All British Columbia Travel Deals
$49+ O/W Summer and Fall Flights on Sale
Alaska Airlines' sale significantly discounts summer and fall flights to various U.S. and Canadian cities.
Worldwide Airfare Sale from $644+ R/T
Australia, China, India, Taiwan, and other exotic destinations are on sale from Cathay Pacific.
Howard Johnson: Discounts for AARP, Auto Club Members, More
Depending on your membership or demographic, you may qualify for a discount at select Howard Johnson hotels. Get up to 20 percent off your room rate.
Howard Johnson: Spring Break Discounts
Stay two or more nights at select hotels and save 20 percent, but only if you book by March 31.
British Columbia Travel Advice See All British Columbia Travel Advice
- 10 Hidden Hot Springs You Can Have All to Yourself Nothing beats a warm soak outside on a crisp day. You'll have to ramble down dirt roads, hike into canyons, and cross suspension bridges to get to these hidden hot springs. But the effort will make the "ahhh" even sweeter when you finally slip into a steamy bath set in the middle of a thick forest or beneath the glittery Milky Way. Here are 10 of our favorites in the U.S. and Canada.
- 10 Incredible Ski Resorts Around the World World-class skiing is just the tip of the iceberg at these 10 cool resorts where natural hot springs, indoor water parks, scenic gondolas, and romantic sleigh rides entice even non-skiers for a winter stay.
- 10 Picture-Perfect Mountain Towns to See in Winter There's something impossibly charming about a mountain town in winter. From Colorado to Japan, here are 10 off-the-beaten-path hamlets that are especially enchanting during wintertime.
- 10 Food Fads Worth Traveling for From cronuts to crookies, and umami burgers to Japadogs, these latest food fads are worth traveling for, so pack a fork and hit the road.
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.