Boston Travel GuideAbout Boston
Built on almost 400 years of history, Boston holds tightly onto its past as it parades into the future. That's a great package deal for visitors, who will find dashes of eras long past alongside a modern, walkable city infused with green spaces and waterfront.When to Visit Boston
As a major city, Boston sees a stream of visitors all year round. Crowds and prices don't fluctuate much by season, except a little during peak autumn months, when school is back in session and the leaves are bursting with vibrant colors.
Editors' Picks: Boston DealsSee All Boston Travel Deals
$69+ O/W Fall Airfare Sale from JetBlue
U.S., Latin American, and Caribbean routes are all on sale in JetBlue's newest promotion.
Omni Hotels: Getaway Packages Offer Up to 15 Percent Off
Omni Hotels' many getaway packages offer savings for families, couples, and last-minute vacationers, among others.
Howard Johnson: Discounts for AARP, Auto Club Members, More
Depending on your membership or demographic, you may qualify for a discount at select Howard Johnson hotels. Get up to 20 percent off your room rate.
Sonesta: Family Packages with Perks, Savings
Taking a family vacation? Sonesta offers family packages at many of its locations. Packages feature extras that include breakfast, tickets to local attractions, and cookies.
Sonesta: Discounts, Perks for College Parents
The Sonesta College Club offers discounts to parents of college students at three of its locations: Boston, Miami, and New Orleans.
Sonesta: 30 Percent Off for Early Bookings
Book rooms on Sonesta's website and receive savings that range from 10 to 30 percent off when you reserve a room between seven and 30 days in advance.
Hilton: Free Breakfast and Low Rates
Enjoy free breakfast with your Hilton stay with the Bed & Breakfast Promotion.
Radisson: Free In-Room Breakfast for Up to Four People
Like room service? You'll like it even better when it's free. Receive breakfast for up to four people, free Internet access, and a weekday morning paper.
Hyatt: Perks, Savings With Your AmEx Card
When you pay for a room at participating Hyatt hotels with an American Express card, you get more out of your stay.
Extended Stay Hotels: Kids Stay Free
That's right, families with children under 17 save because their kids stay free when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Boston Travel Advice See All Boston Travel Advice
- 10 Historical Lighthouses to See This Summer Feast your eyes on photos of 10 gorgeous and historical American lighthouses.
- 10 Iconic Things You Can Only Do in America Eat a Fenway Frank at a Boston Red Sox baseball game. Ride the historic 1927 wooden Cyclone roller coaster on Coney Island. These 10 nation-defining pastimes and places are nostalgic things you need to experience at least once in your lifetime.
- 10 Campgrounds for an Unforgettable Summer Vacation We've rounded up 10 unique campgrounds where you can tuck into the Appalachian forest like a hobbit, sleep on top of boulders beneath a starry sky, and wake up on a barrier island where wild horses roam the beaches. At these unforgettable sites, you're sure to be a happy camper.
- Grand Rapids Travel Guide
Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a welcoming Midwestern city.
- Milwaukee Travel Guide
Milwaukee's breweries and arts scene attract all kinds of tourists.
- Irving Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Irving
- Huntsville Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Huntsville
- Macon Travel Guide
What better way to celebrate spring than with cherry-blossom festivities?
- Lincoln Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Lincoln
- Columbia Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Columbia
- North Charleston Travel Guide
Find a hotel in North Charleston
- St. George Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to St. George
- Green Bay Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Green Bay