Boston Travel GuideAbout Boston
Built on almost 400 years of history, Boston holds tightly onto its past as it parades into the future. That's a great package deal for visitors, who will find dashes of eras long past alongside a modern, walkable city infused with green spaces and waterfront.When to Visit Boston
As a major city, Boston sees a stream of visitors all year round. Crowds and prices don't fluctuate much by season, except a little during peak autumn months, when school is back in session and the leaves are bursting with vibrant colors.
Editors' Picks: Boston DealsSee All Boston Travel Deals
Omni Hotels: Getaway Packages Offer Up to 15 Percent Off
Omni Hotels' many getaway packages offer savings for families, couples, and last-minute vacationers, among others.
Howard Johnson: Discounts for AARP, Auto Club Members, More
Depending on your membership or demographic, you may qualify for a discount at select Howard Johnson hotels. Get up to 20 percent off your room rate.
Sonesta: Family Packages with Perks, Savings
Taking a family vacation? Sonesta offers family packages at many of its locations. Packages feature extras that include breakfast, tickets to local attractions, and cookies.
Sonesta: Discounts, Perks for College Parents
The Sonesta College Club offers discounts to parents of college students at three of its locations: Boston, Miami, and New Orleans.
Sonesta: 30 Percent Off for Early Bookings
Book rooms on Sonesta's website and receive savings that range from 10 to 30 percent off when you reserve a room between seven and 30 days in advance.
Hilton: Free Breakfast and Low Rates
Enjoy free breakfast with your Hilton stay with the Bed & Breakfast Promotion.
Radisson: Free In-Room Breakfast for Up to Four People
Like room service? You'll like it even better when it's free. Receive breakfast for up to four people, free Internet access, and a weekday morning paper.
Hyatt: Perks, Savings With Your AmEx Card
When you pay for a room at participating Hyatt hotels with an American Express card, you get more out of your stay.
Extended Stay Hotels: Kids Stay Free
That's right, families with children under 17 save because their kids stay free when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Extended Stay: Last-Minute Weekend Discounts
Each week, Extended Stay Hotels offers "Suite Savings." Participating hotels offer at least 20 percent off their room rates for stays on Friday and/or Saturday.
Boston Travel Advice See All Boston Travel Advice
- From Goldfish to Giraffes: 10 Incredible Hotel Animals Most hotels go out of their way to keep animals out, but a few make stars of their dogs, fish, dolphins, polar bears, and other furry and finned friends.
- America's 10 Coolest Hotel Conversions
- 10 Quintessential Fall Weekend Trips Shortening days, comfy sweaters, steaming mugs of warm apple cider: Some things are so quintessentially fall that, despite the promise of snowy days to come, we just can't wait to partake. Autumn is the ideal time for weekend trips both urban and rustic. Check out our 10 favorite fall destinations and then plan your own cozy escape.
- Top Five Bargain Destinations for Winter 2010/11 Unusually affordable airfares, new and improved service, and spa and dining deals give travelers on a budget plenty of vacation options in the coming season.
- Grand Rapids Travel Guide
Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a welcoming Midwestern city.
- Milwaukee Travel Guide
Milwaukee's breweries and arts scene attract all kinds of tourists.
- Irving Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Irving
- Huntsville Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Huntsville
- Macon Travel Guide
What better way to celebrate spring than with cherry-blossom festivities?
- Lincoln Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Lincoln
- Columbia Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Columbia
- North Charleston Travel Guide
Find a hotel in North Charleston
- St. George Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to St. George
- Green Bay Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Green Bay