Popular Asia Destinations
Asia Travel GuideWhen to visit Asia
Since Asia is an extremely large geographic area, it's difficult to determine seasonality for it as a whole. Some countries like China are so vast a general description is inadequate. However, there are some similarities to note when deciding when to go, such as saving money and avoiding crowds by traveling during off-peak times, and booking in advance. Although, it's important to remember low seasons can sometimes bring weather not conducive to traveling.
Editors' Picks: Asia DealsSee All Asia Travel Deals
Winter in Japan: Save $500 on Airfare-Inclusive Packages
Winter is Japan's low season for travel, and now is an excellent time to grab package deals to this popular destination. Save $500 on the price of airfare-inclusive packages to Japan this winter.
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
A Week in Beijing and Shanghai, from $983*
Spend a week seeing the best of China for under $1,000 -- including airfare!
Central Thailand Tour, Including Bangkok, from $1349*
Mix up your vacation with stops in bustling Bangkok and a the calm countryside.
Wyndham: Stay Three Nights, Get 30 Percent Off
Stay three consecutive nights at participating Wyndham properties worldwide and receive 30 percent off the best available rate.
Asia Travel Advice See All Asia Travel Advice
- Christmas Celebrations Around the World Pack up the sleigh and wrap yourself in your coziest scarf. We're going on a tour of 10 Christmas scenes around the world, from citywide celebrations to cheery holiday markets.
- 9 Crazy Cat Destinations for Feline Aficionados Discover nine destinations where you can scratch your cat itch, curl up with a purring fur ball, or even adopt a new companion.
- 10 Far-Off Destinations at the Edge of the World
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Winter 2013/2014 Here are five awesome destinations where the colder part of the year bears off-peak affordability.
- 10 Great Tours You Can Take on a Layover A long layover doesn't have to be an exercise in boredom. Make the most of your extended stay by escaping the airport and checking out a new destination with these incredible tours (some are free)!
- 10 Picture-Perfect Mountain Towns to See in Winter There's something impossibly charming about a mountain town in winter. From Colorado to Japan, here are 10 off-the-beaten-path hamlets that are especially enchanting during wintertime.
10% discount on our Grand Canyon via Sedona Tour from Phx Metro
Customized, personal luxury tours to Asia, with lodging and guides