Popular Asia Destinations
Asia Travel GuideWhen to visit Asia
Since Asia is an extremely large geographic area, it's difficult to determine seasonality for it as a whole. Some countries like China are so vast a general description is inadequate. However, there are some similarities to note when deciding when to go, such as saving money and avoiding crowds by traveling during off-peak times, and booking in advance. Although, it's important to remember low seasons can sometimes bring weather not conducive to traveling.
Editors' Picks: Asia DealsSee All Asia Travel Deals
$1098 -- Thailand: 9-Night, 3-City Vacations
Visit the cities of Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Phuket; and see incredible things along the way, such as ancient temples, floating markets, palaces, exotic wildlife, beautiful scenery, and unbelievable beaches.
$100 Off Tours for 100 Hours - Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale
G Adventures, a premier tour operator with a focus on small-group adventures, is running a four-day, 100-hour Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.
$4 for the 2nd Night at St. Regis? Believe It!
Book a minimum two-night stay and travel by December 31, and you can receive the second night at $4, the same rate it was in 1904.
A Week in Beijing and Shanghai, from $983*
Spend a week seeing the best of China for under $1,000 -- including airfare!
Central Thailand Tour, Including Bangkok, from $1349*
Mix up your vacation with stops in bustling Bangkok and a the calm countryside.
Asia Travel Advice See All Asia Travel Advice
- Rediscovering the Spirit of Travel in Myanmar Consider the newfound openness of Myanmar an invitation to seek the unknown and peek into a part of the world few of your contemporaries have seen.
- The Ship That Sails to Yesterday: Exploring Myanmar's Hidden Corners "I got a rare peek into this little-known stretch of the world's second-most isolated country."
- 10 Beach Destinations Where You Don't Really Have to Worry About the Zika Virus Zika doesn't mean you have to shelve your beachy vacation dreams.
- Discovering Japan's Sizzling Fire Ramen It wasn't until I was inches away from a four-foot flame, that I finally realized this restaurant had taken things to the next level.
- 8 Crazy Ways to Check Into a Hotel Forget reception desks, kiosks and iPhone apps, we're talking paragliding, sea tractors, and camels.