Popular Asia Destinations
Asia Travel GuideWhen to visit Asia
Since Asia is an extremely large geographic area, it's difficult to determine seasonality for it as a whole. Some countries like China are so vast a general description is inadequate. However, there are some similarities to note when deciding when to go, such as saving money and avoiding crowds by traveling during off-peak times, and booking in advance. Although, it's important to remember low seasons can sometimes bring weather not conducive to traveling.
Editors' Picks: Asia DealsSee All Asia Travel Deals
Worldwide Airfare Sale from $644+ R/T
Australia, China, India, Taiwan, and other exotic destinations are on sale from Cathay Pacific.
Winter in Japan: Save $500 on Airfare-Inclusive Packages
Winter is Japan's low season for travel, and now is an excellent time to grab package deals to this popular destination. Save $500 on the price of airfare-inclusive packages to Japan this winter.
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
A Week in Beijing and Shanghai, from $983*
Spend a week seeing the best of China for under $1,000 -- including airfare!
Central Thailand Tour, Including Bangkok, from $1349*
Mix up your vacation with stops in bustling Bangkok and a the calm countryside.
Top 10 Beach Destinations for Summer 2011
From far-flung shores to the beach next door, we'll help you find a seaside destination that's a perfect fit for you and your budget this summer.
Wyndham: Stay Three Nights, Get 30 Percent Off
Stay three consecutive nights at participating Wyndham properties worldwide and receive 30 percent off the best available rate.
Asia Travel Advice See All Asia Travel Advice
- 10 Totally Unique (or Wacky) Ways to Travel Road trip? Been there. Caribbean cruise? Done that. Simply jetting off for the weekend? Yawn. Ditch that everyday vacation and, instead, embark on a truly wild adventure. We've uncovered 10 kinds of wacky, totally unique ways to see the world, from horse caravans through Ireland to rocket-ship rides through space, perfect for giving your travel bug a bit of pick-me-up.
- From Goldfish to Giraffes: 10 Incredible Hotel Animals Most hotels go out of their way to keep animals out, but a few make stars of their dogs, fish, dolphins, polar bears, and other furry and finned friends.
- 10 Trips That Will Make You a Better Person These 10 trips, from volunteering in an orphanage in Cambodia to learning environmental stewardship on an organic farm in Scotland, will enlarge your heart, help you live more mindfully, and inspire a better version of you to emerge.
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Spring 2014 Whether you've got your sights set on Europe, Asia, or somewhere a bit closer to home, we've found a destination to suit your whimsy and your wallet.
- 10 Places to Go While They Are Still Cheap: 2014 Edition Whether you're on the prowl for a perfect beach or a city bursting with culture, these cities and countries deliver big but cost little.