Popular Asia Destinations
Asia Travel GuideWhen to visit Asia
Since Asia is an extremely large geographic area, it's difficult to determine seasonality for it as a whole. Some countries like China are so vast a general description is inadequate. However, there are some similarities to note when deciding when to go, such as saving money and avoiding crowds by traveling during off-peak times, and booking in advance. Although, it's important to remember low seasons can sometimes bring weather not conducive to traveling.
Editors' Picks: Asia DealsSee All Asia Travel Deals
$778+ R/T Sale to China, Japan, Korea, and Beyond
Explore Asia with these sale fares to China, Japan, the Philippines, and Vietnam, among a few other countries.
Winter in Japan: Save $500 on Airfare-Inclusive Packages
Winter is Japan's low season for travel, and now is an excellent time to grab package deals to this popular destination. Save $500 on the price of airfare-inclusive packages to Japan this winter.
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
A Week in Beijing and Shanghai, from $983*
Spend a week seeing the best of China for under $1,000 -- including airfare!
Central Thailand Tour, Including Bangkok, from $1349*
Mix up your vacation with stops in bustling Bangkok and a the calm countryside.
Top 10 Beach Destinations for Summer 2011
From far-flung shores to the beach next door, we'll help you find a seaside destination that's a perfect fit for you and your budget this summer.
Wyndham: Stay Three Nights, Get 30 Percent Off
Stay three consecutive nights at participating Wyndham properties worldwide and receive 30 percent off the best available rate.
Asia Travel Advice See All Asia Travel Advice
- 10 Scenic River Cruises Anyone Will Love Small-ship river cruises put you right in the heart of the country you're visiting. Here are 10 of our favorites from around the world.
- 10 Places You Shouldn't Go If You're Phobic In this, our most macabre month, we're taking a look at 10 places known for the kind of spectacles that many people would travel the world to see ... and a few would go to any lengths to avoid.
- Incredible Free Museums Around the World Jetting around the world isn't free, but cultural enrichment can be. We uncovered 10 incredible museums, from Paris to Beijing, where cultural discovery is rich but admission is free for all.
- 10 Weirdest Restaurants in the World Spice up your eating experience at these incredibly weird restaurants around the world. You'll be dodging ninjas and dining out of a toilet in no time! Think we're kidding? Read on, because these restaurants have to be seen to be believed.
- 10 Cool Converted Schoolhouse Hotels We found some amazing schoolhouses around the world that have been transformed into unique hotels, perfect for a back-to-school break. Pack your best Trapper Keeper and Lisa Frank pencils: Here are 10 cool converted schoolhouse hotels you won't mind reporting to.
- 11 Best Airport Hotels Around the World Long layover? Canceled flight? Spending the night at the airport is sometimes unavoidable. But you don't have to cram your weary bones into a plastic seat (or worse, curl up on the floor). Instead, we scoured the world for the best airport hotels.