Quebec City Travel GuideAbout Quebec City
Quebec City holds true to its Old World European roots while thriving in its North American surroundings. Its French-speaking culture and historic district should not be missed.When to Visit Quebec City
Located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, Quebec City is a year-round vacation destination. The summer is the most popular time to visit because of sunny weather and school vacations.
Editors' Picks: Quebec City DealsSee All Quebec City Travel Deals
Novotel: Advance Booking Discounts
If you're willing to prepay for your stay, you can save at Novotel. Make reservations at least 21 days in advance to request discounted rates.
Novotel: Free Breakfast, Late Checkout, & More for Families
Lodging and breakfast are free for two children under 16 when they stay in their parents' room. Families are also offered late 5 p.m. check-out on Sundays and can book a second room at half price.
Novotel: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a better price on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, Novotel will give you that rate minus an additional 10 percent.
Novotel: 40% Off, Plus Free Breakfasts
Book a City Breaks package at Novotel Hotels, and you can receive up to 40 percent off rates with daily breakfast included. A minimum two-night stay is required.
Quebec City Travel Advice See All Quebec City Travel Advice
- Top Five Bargain Destinations for Summer 2010 Summer means vacation, but it's also the season of high prices and big crowds. Here's where to go for great experiences and big bargains this season.
- Top 10 Fall Vacation Deals for Under $700 The Deal Detective shakes down her sources to uncover the season's best fall offerings. Destinations include the Caribbean, Vienna, Italy, Hawaii, and more.
- Kid-Friendly Vacations For Less Than $1,000 The Deal Detective suggests places to take a one-year-old this summer, from Canada to camping.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Fall This summer has been tough for the travel industry. But fall brings great weather and good prices to these five destinations close to home and far away.
- Trip du Jour Celebration Destinations Join the party as Liverpool, England; Quebec City, Quebec; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania pull out all the stops for celebrations during 2008.
- Quebec City Offers Europe Without the Euro Experience European flavor without leaving North America. With its cobblestone streets and bustling cafes serving French cuisine, Quebec City can be the perfect alternative.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.
- Albuquerque Travel Guide
Located on historic Route 66, Albuquerque is more than a pit stop.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.
- Los Angeles Travel Guide
Find a day at the beach, a glimpse of a celebrity, or a day out with Mickey Mouse.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.
- Sacramento Travel Guide
Strike it rich in Sacramento.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.