New Zealand Travel Guide
For many travelers, New Zealand is both a dream destination and a once-in-a-lifetime place to visit. Use this New Zealand travel guide to learn where to go in New Zealand, when to visit New Zealand, what to eat in New Zealand, and more. Hobbit enthusiasts and adventure travelers, we've got you covered, too.
10 Best Places to Go in New Zealand
New Zealand's Best Food and Wine
Lord of the Rings Filming Locations in New Zealand
Thrilling Adventure Activities in New Zealand
When to Visit New Zealand
Editors' Picks: New Zealand DealsSee All New Zealand Travel Deals
Novotel: Advance Booking Discounts
If you're willing to prepay for your stay, you can save at Novotel. Make reservations at least 21 days in advance to request discounted rates.
Novotel: Free Breakfast, Late Checkout, & More for Families
Lodging and breakfast are free for two children under 16 when they stay in their parents' room. Families are also offered late 5 p.m. check-out on Sundays and can book a second room at half price.
Novotel: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a better price on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, Novotel will give you that rate minus an additional 10 percent.
Top 10 Beach Destinations for Summer 2011
From far-flung shores to the beach next door, we'll help you find a seaside destination that's a perfect fit for you and your budget this summer.
Novotel: 40% Off, Plus Free Breakfasts
Book a City Breaks package at Novotel Hotels, and you can receive up to 40 percent off rates with daily breakfast included. A minimum two-night stay is required.
New Zealand Travel Advice See All New Zealand Travel Advice
- A Night at the Museum: Sleepovers in Unusual Spaces These public spaces, from museums to amusement parks to stores, allow pajama-clad guests to park their sleeping bags beneath dinosaur bones or waterslides and stay until morning.
- Incredible Free Museums Around the World Jetting around the world isn't free, but cultural enrichment can be. We uncovered 10 incredible museums, from Paris to Beijing, where cultural discovery is rich but admission is free for all.
- 10 Far-Off Destinations at the Edge of the World
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- Destinations to Watch in 2014 Find out which destinations have something really special happening in 2014, whether it's a momentous anniversary, an acclaimed event, or just one really big, marvelous party
- 10 Incredible Ski Resorts Around the World World-class skiing is just the tip of the iceberg at these 10 cool resorts where natural hot springs, indoor water parks, scenic gondolas, and romantic sleigh rides entice even non-skiers for a winter stay.