New Zealand Travel GuideWhen to visit New Zealand
New Zealand offers an enjoyable vacation climate any time of the year. The busiest time to visit is during the summer months of December through February, when students are on vacation from school. Avoid the rush of local crowds by traveling in the spring (October through November) or fall (March through April). Hiking in the mountains attracts a large number of sightseers, primarily during the summer since many trails close due to adverse conditions in the winter.
Editors' Picks: New Zealand DealsSee All New Zealand Travel Deals
Novotel: Advance Booking Discounts
If you're willing to prepay for your stay, you can save at Novotel. Make reservations at least 21 days in advance to request discounted rates.
Novotel: Free Breakfast, Late Checkout, & More for Families
Lodging and breakfast are free for two children under 16 when they stay in their parents' room. Families are also offered late 5 p.m. check-out on Sundays and can book a second room at half price.
Novotel: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a better price on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, Novotel will give you that rate minus an additional 10 percent.
Novotel: 40% Off, Plus Free Breakfasts
Book a City Breaks package at Novotel Hotels, and you can receive up to 40 percent off rates with daily breakfast included. A minimum two-night stay is required.
New Zealand Travel Advice See All New Zealand Travel Advice
- 10 Far-Off Destinations at the Edge of the World
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- Destinations to Watch in 2014 Find out which destinations have something really special happening in 2014, whether it's a momentous anniversary, an acclaimed event, or just one really big, marvelous party
- 10 Incredible Ski Resorts Around the World World-class skiing is just the tip of the iceberg at these 10 cool resorts where natural hot springs, indoor water parks, scenic gondolas, and romantic sleigh rides entice even non-skiers for a winter stay.
- 10 Best National Parks Around the World If you love exotic wildlife, ancient ruins, and otherworldly scenery, you might want to add these 10 foreign national parks to your bucket list.
Make Your Dream Vacation a Reality. Find Tips & Travel Info Online!
Find the Perfect New Zealand Trip. Save up to $400 per couple!