Madrid Travel GuideAbout Madrid
Easier to get to than ever before, Madrid's increasing strength as a European hub makes all the city has to offer more accessible, from history and nightlife to culinary delights.When to Visit Madrid
With a warm and dry climate, Madrid attracts visitors year-round. Spring and fall are the most popular times to visit, as the weather is perfect for outdoor activities such as sightseeing. Summers are hot, and many places close for holidays in August. Temperatures and prices are lower in the winter, when fewer people visit.
Madrid Travel Advice See All Madrid Travel Advice
- Cities Offering the Best Value in Accommodations According to a recent survey, Prague tops the list of destinations offering the best value in hotel accommodations. Read on to find out what other cities made the cut.
- Stretch Your Dollar in Europe This Summer The euro is hovering around $1.30, but you can still stretch your money. Find out how to save on airfare, car rentals, and hotels, and what to do about that stubborn currency exchange.
- Our Guide to Flying on the Cheap to Europe, the Caribbean, Latin America, and More From across the border to across the Atlantic, low-cost airlines keep adding routes, giving you plentiful options and lower prices. Heading abroad? We'll show you how to get there on a budget.
- Williamsburg Travel Guide
Williamsburg delivers a vacation to the past, no time machine necessary.
- Kansas City Travel Guide
Visit Kansas City for great jazz, smoking barbecue, its famous fountains, and much more.
- Richmond Travel Guide
Fall in love with Virginia's capital city.
- Louisville Travel Guide
Louisville is a home run destination for tourists who want a family-friendly vacation.
- Lexington Travel Guide
Step back into the past in the "Horse Capital of the World."
- Greensboro Travel Guide
Greensboro combines a small-town feel with big-city attractions.
- Chattanooga Travel Guide
Chattanooga is set among gorgeous scenery in the Volunteer State.
- San Jose Travel Guide
San Jose hosts many business travelers, but is a great stop for families too.
- Arlington Travel Guide
Arlington, Virginia, is a patriot's top destination.
- Ft. Lauderdale Travel Guide
Miles of canals, white sand beaches, and sultry temperatures tempt sun-seeking vacationers.