Popular Greece DestinationsSee all 525
Greece Travel GuideAbout Greece
Greece is a Mediterranean country with plenty of appealing attractions for travelers, whether they want to go back in history, nosh on the foods of the gods, or relax beachside.When to Visit Greece
Greece is a year-round destination with four seasons of relatively temperate weather. The summer months are the warmest, but winter temperatures only drop to the low 50s.
Greece Travel Advice See All Greece Travel Advice
- Travel Back in Time to These Amazing Ancient Cities The world's oldest cities are once-in-a-lifetime destinations. Read on to be transported to 10 ancient cities where you can take part in age-old rituals and learn about the legends that have been passed down for more generations than you can ever fathom.
- How to Snack Like a Local in Europe With so much food in the world to try, every traveler needs an excuse to snack between meals.
- 10 European Gems That Tourists Haven't Discovered (Yet) Ten undiscovered spots in Europe that are still delightfully crowd-free.
- 10 Places to Go While They Are Still Cheap: 2014 Edition Whether you're on the prowl for a perfect beach or a city bursting with culture, these cities and countries deliver big but cost little.
- 10 Romantic Islands You'll Fall in Love With We combed the planet for the most romantic islands we could find, where idyllic sunsets, private bungalows, and dinners for two are de rigueur. Here are 10 of our favorites.