Croatia Travel GuideWhen to visit Croatia
Croatia is a year-round destination with a mountainous interior and a Mediterranean coast. Summer is the most popular time to visit, with beaches, warm weather, nightlife, and special events. Winter is generally less popular. However, it's the best time to find low prices and deals. Fall and spring are less busy and have the best weather, as it's not too hot or cold.
Croatia Travel Advice See All Croatia Travel Advice
- 10 Best New Adventure Travel Trips of 2014 This year's best new adventures include volcano trekking in Indonesia, tracking gorillas in the Congo, following a pilgrim trail through the Pyrenees, and seeking enlightenment in Japan's most remote alpine temples.
- 10 Amazing Wine Towns in Europe These gastronomic playgrounds offer plenty to taste plus enough history and culture for days of exploration. So head down into the cellar, uncork a prized vintage or two, and toast to these 10 amazing European wine towns.
- Know Your Rental Car Age Restrictions in Europe Before committing to driving in Europe, make sure you know the minimum and maximum age limits for the countries you'll be driving in. Read on if you don't want to get stranded roadside.
- Travel Trends That Will Shape 2010 Will good deals be plentiful in the coming year? Which destinations will offer good values for your vacation dollars? Wonder no more. Here's how to cope with the changing travel landscape.
- The Best Cruises for Cruise Skeptics If you've ever thought you'd get seasick, bored, or not experience any culture on a cruise vacation, think again. Cruise Critic's Erica Silverstein debunks the most common excuses for avoiding a trip at sea.