Croatia Travel GuideWhen to visit Croatia
Croatia is a year-round destination with a mountainous interior and a Mediterranean coast. Summer is the most popular time to visit, with beaches, warm weather, nightlife, and special events. Winter is generally less popular. However, it's the best time to find low prices and deals. Fall and spring are less busy and have the best weather, as it's not too hot or cold.
Croatia Travel Advice See All Croatia Travel Advice
- Know Your Rental Car Age Restrictions in Europe Before committing to driving in Europe, make sure you know the minimum and maximum age limits for the countries you'll be driving in. Read on if you don't want to get stranded roadside.
- Travel Trends That Will Shape 2010 Will good deals be plentiful in the coming year? Which destinations will offer good values for your vacation dollars? Wonder no more. Here's how to cope with the changing travel landscape.
- The Best Cruises for Cruise Skeptics If you've ever thought you'd get seasick, bored, or not experience any culture on a cruise vacation, think again. Cruise Critic's Erica Silverstein debunks the most common excuses for avoiding a trip at sea.
- Ten Amazing Adventures Under $1,000 For less than the cost of a single night at the Plaza Hotel in New York, you can climb to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro, trek to remote villages in the Peruvian Andes, or learn to sail a racing yacht.
- Ten empowering women-only vacations A growing number of women have discovered the joy of women-only vacations, a travel trend that's been strengthening since the early 90s. Here are 10 tour operators and women-only trips that can empower and rejuvenate female travelers.
Begin with the capital - Zagreb City with million hearts
Take the insider's path to Croatia on a Trafalgar guided holiday.