Croatia Travel GuideWhen to visit Croatia
Croatia is a year-round destination with a mountainous interior and a Mediterranean coast. Summer is the most popular time to visit, with beaches, warm weather, nightlife, and special events. Winter is generally less popular. However, it's the best time to find low prices and deals. Fall and spring are less busy and have the best weather, as it's not too hot or cold.
Croatia Travel Advice See All Croatia Travel Advice
- How to Snack Like a Local in Europe With so much food in the world to try, every traveler needs an excuse to snack between meals.
- 10 European Gems That Tourists Haven't Discovered (Yet) Ten undiscovered spots in Europe that are still delightfully crowd-free.
- 10 Best New Adventure Travel Trips of 2014 This year's best new adventures include volcano trekking in Indonesia, tracking gorillas in the Congo, following a pilgrim trail through the Pyrenees, and seeking enlightenment in Japan's most remote alpine temples.
- 10 Amazing Wine Towns in Europe These gastronomic playgrounds offer plenty to taste plus enough history and culture for days of exploration. So head down into the cellar, uncork a prized vintage or two, and toast to these 10 amazing European wine towns.
- Know Your Rental Car Age Restrictions in Europe Before committing to driving in Europe, make sure you know the minimum and maximum age limits for the countries you'll be driving in. Read on if you don't want to get stranded roadside.