Caribbean Travel GuideWhen to visit the Caribbean
Most Caribbean islands are warm, year-round destinations. However, the most popular time to visit in general is from December 15 through April 15, when people from the north want to escape cold winters. Some islands popular with honeymooners can see high visitation during the summer months as well. The rest of the year, from mid-April through mid-December, is typically less busy. This time can be an ideal time to visit due to fewer crowds, more availability, and cheaper prices, although hurricanes can sometimes pose a threat.
Editors' Picks: Caribbean DealsSee All Caribbean Travel Deals
$438+ R/T Worldwide Sale on Delta
China, Japan, France, Spain, Bermuda, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, and many others are on sale!
$112+ O/W Sale Flights to Beach Destinations
Includes Montego Bay, Nassau, Cancun, Los Cabos, and Mexico City. Sale ends Thursday, March 13.
$58 O/W Summer Flights on American and Southwest
Extended for a few extra days, American and Southwest systemwide sales discount spring and summer flights through June 7.
BookIt.com: 65% Off All-Inclusive Sandals Resorts
If you're a fan of all-inclusive resorts, check out BookIt.com's latest deal partnership with Sandals Resorts throughout the Caribbean. Savings include up to 65 percent off your room rate, free nights, $150 spa credit, and more.
Sonesta: Family Packages with Perks, Savings
Taking a family vacation? Sonesta offers family packages at many of its locations. Packages feature extras that include breakfast, tickets to local attractions, and cookies.
Sonesta: 30 Percent Off for Early Bookings
Book rooms on Sonesta's website and receive savings that range from 10 to 30 percent off when you reserve a room between seven and 30 days in advance.
Jamaica Resorts: 50 Percent Off
Have fun in the sun at this resort's water park.
Antigua: Luxury All-Inclusive Vacations from $1,485
Pleasant Holidays is featuring three-night air-inclusive vacations to Antigua from $1,485 per person.
CheapCaribbean: All-Inclusive Resort Sale
Food, drinks, and a room from $29 per night!
Iberostar Resorts: Up to 35 Percent Off All-Inclusive Rates
No shirt, no wallet, no problem!
Caribbean Travel Advice See All Caribbean Travel Advice
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Spring 2014 Whether you've got your sights set on Europe, Asia, or somewhere a bit closer to home, we've found a destination to suit your whimsy and your wallet.
- 10 Places to Go While They Are Still Cheap: 2014 Edition Whether you're on the prowl for a perfect beach or a city bursting with culture, these cities and countries deliver big but cost little.
- 10 Romantic Islands You'll Fall in Love With We combed the planet for the most romantic islands we could find, where idyllic sunsets, private bungalows, and dinners for two are de rigueur. Here are 10 of our favorites.
- Places You Never Thought You Could Afford in the Caribbean The Caribbean's most exclusive and expensive islands may seem beyond your reach, but where there's a will to go, there's a way to save.
- 10 Best Caribbean Bargains This Winter Winter may be high season for the Caribbean, but that doesn't mean money-saving deals can't be found among its clear waters and sugar-soft sand. Head to a warmer clime (for a lot less dime) with one of these great deals.