Popular Canada DestinationsSee all 1522
Canada Travel GuideWhen to visit Canada
Canada is a large country, with seasonality that varies by province. However, there is a common theme: four distinct seasons with hot summers, cold winters, and moderate spring and fall temperatures. Summer tends to be the most popular time to visit, while winter is the least busy, except for ski areas. Spring and fall are often good times to find a mix of pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and lower prices.
Editors' Picks: Canada DealsSee All Canada Travel Deals
Receive Half Off Train Tickets in Canada
See Canada's spectacular scenery by rail this summer and enjoy discounted ticket prices. VIA Rail Canada is offering 50 percent off regular high-season fares on routes throughout the country.
Novotel: Advance Booking Discounts
If you're willing to prepay for your stay, you can save at Novotel. Make reservations at least 21 days in advance to request discounted rates.
Novotel: Free Breakfast, Late Checkout, & More for Families
Lodging and breakfast are free for two children under 16 when they stay in their parents' room. Families are also offered late 5 p.m. check-out on Sundays and can book a second room at half price.
Novotel: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a better price on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, Novotel will give you that rate minus an additional 10 percent.
Howard Johnson: Discounts for AARP, Auto Club Members, More
Depending on your membership or demographic, you may qualify for a discount at select Howard Johnson hotels. Get up to 20 percent off your room rate.
W Hotels: Free Parking and Cocktails
Book the Play package at participating W hotels and receive two cocktails and daily parking with your stay. This offer is valid on stays through December 31, 2012. Advance reservations are required.
Ed Perkins' Flash Sale Picks: California, Paris, and More
Here's a sampling of some of the more intriguing deals available through flash-sale sites this week, including Paris from $224 per night, a California B&B from $189 for two nights, and more.
Save $150 on Airfare-Inclusive Ski Packages
Save $150 on the price of your ski getaway when you book an airfare-inclusive package to destinations including Lake Tahoe, Crested Butte, Banff, Beaver Creek, Aspen, and more.
Alberta Snow Deals: Skiing, Mushing, and Ice Walking from $72
Make the most of being cold with these winter adventure deals.
Novotel: 40% Off, Plus Free Breakfasts
Book a City Breaks package at Novotel Hotels, and you can receive up to 40 percent off rates with daily breakfast included. A minimum two-night stay is required.
Canada Travel Advice See All Canada Travel Advice
- 10 Far-Off Destinations at the Edge of the World
- 10 Incredible Ski Resorts Around the World World-class skiing is just the tip of the iceberg at these 10 cool resorts where natural hot springs, indoor water parks, scenic gondolas, and romantic sleigh rides entice even non-skiers for a winter stay.
- 10 Picture-Perfect Mountain Towns to See in Winter There's something impossibly charming about a mountain town in winter. From Colorado to Japan, here are 10 off-the-beaten-path hamlets that are especially enchanting during wintertime.
- 10 Terrifying Bridges You Need to See to Believe If you suffer from gephyrophobia (fear of bridges), click away now. From bridges so frightening that people will pay someone else to drive their car across to bridges that are just plain dangerous, these 10 bridges are the world's scariest. Are you brave enough to make it to the end of this story?
- 10 Irresistibly Charming World Heritage Cities These 10 cities from around the world impress with rich culture and history and are sure to captivate your imagination.