Looking for a local getaway? Priceline analyzed average daily hotel rates around the U.S. for the month of March to find the cheapest destinations in the country.
Head out west for the cheapest deals on hotels, where you can snag nights in Las Vegas for as low as $83, Salt Lake City for $102, and Seattle for $106.
For a warm weather escape, you can find great deals in Orlando, Myrtle Beach, New Orleans, and Nashville.
Editor’s note: Always follow all COVID-19 restrictions, rules and safety regulations both at your destination and upon returning home.
To make a March vacation even more enticing, Priceline is offering deeper discounts on hotel stays booked March 8 through March 13. Use code SPRING20 and travel any time to save $20 off of Hotel Express Deals (a two-night minimum stay and $150 minimum purchase applies).
For trips June 1 through December 31, use code SPRING50 to get $50 off of Hotel Express Deals with a $350 minimum spend and three-night minimum stay.
Need some more inspiration? Here’s the full list of ultra-cheap March destinations:
21 Destinations That Cost Less Than $150 per night
- Las Vegas, NV ($83.68)
- Salt Lake City, UT ($102.19)
- Seattle, WA ($106.47)
- Denver, CO ($109.26)
- Dallas, TX ($113.24)
- Houston, TX ($113.31)
- Hamptons Roads, VA ($117.26)
- Orlando, FL ($118.77)
- St. George, UT ($121.05)
- Myrtle Beach, SC ($121.88)
- Pigeon Forge – Gatlinburg, TN ($122.86)
- Austin, TX ($127.95)
- Fort Worth, TX ($129.88)
- St. Louise, MO ($ 131.58)
- Atlanta, GA ($132.55)
- New Orleans, LA ($135.64)
- New York, NY ($141.67)
- San Antonio, TX ($147.00)
- Chicago, IL ($147.57)
- Nashville, TN ($147.95)
- Tampa, FL ($147.98)
Looking for even bigger savings? Priceline also analyzed the data to come up with a list of 17 destinations where hotels are discounted by more than 30 percent over regular March rates.
17 Destinations Where You Can Save Big This March (Savings Over 30%)
- Park City, UT (52.92%)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (46.12%)
- Hawaii Island (The Big Island), HI (41.04%)
- Eagle County – Summit County, CO (39.78%)
- Lake Tahoe (39.61%)
- The Florida Keys (38.27%)
- Flagstaff – Sedona, AZ (36.86%)
- Savannah, GA (36.39%)
- Charleston, SC (34.82%)
- Denver, CO (34.65%)
- St. George, UT (34.49%)
- San Diego, CA (33.33%)
- Orlando, FL (31.76%)
- Maui Island, HI (31.19%)
- Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg, TN (30.48%)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (30.42%)
- Fort Myers – Naples, FL (30.29%)
You Might Also Like:• 10 Beaches That Are Better in the Fall
• 8 Incredibly Affordable Fall Vacations
• 12 Hotel Hacks That Will Save You Money
• How to Take Your Dream Trip for Under $1,000
• The 15 Best Vacation Rentals Under $100
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.