Tracksmith’s Session Shorts and Harrier Long Sleeve Shirt make up the perfect running outfit for spring.
Tracksmith Session Shorts and Harrier Long Sleeve Review
How the Tracksmith Session Shorts and Harrier Long Sleeve Rate
- Comfort: 10/10. The Session Shorts are made out of an extra-soft Veloce knit fabric that’s lightweight, moisture-wicking, and breathable, and UV protective. The anti-microbial liner won’t chafe or retain odors, making these perfect for travel. The Harrier Long Sleeve is made out of a merino/nylon blend that will keep you sweat and smell free in the spring or fall.
- Features: 9/10. The shorts have a perfectly-sized zipper pocket on the side that can hold keys or gels.
- Design: 9/10. At 3.25″, the shorts hit the sweet spot for length (not too short and not too long).
- Style: 10/10. With a discreet logo and a sleek silhouette, you can wear this outfit out on runs or to run errands.
Final Verdict: Tracksmith’s Harrier Long Sleeve and Session Shorts are the perfect outfit for shoulder season runs.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best Walking and Running Gear
- The Best Travel Leggings
- What Do I Need in My Travel First Aid Kit?
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.