Enter the Marriott Rewards “Sail Away” sweepstakes by November 30, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-night Celebrity Cruise for two to the Caribbean, including $500 for onboard spending, and four nights at the JW Marriott Miami hotel, which may be used in conjunction with the cruise or during a separate trip. The prize does not include air to and from the cruise port—that’s what frequent-flyer miles are for.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $6,350.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best U.S. Mileage Program, and the Worst
- ‘A First Class Upgrade Every Time’? C’mon!
- Warning: These Are the World’s 10 Busiest Airports
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.