Enter the Travelzoo “Win a Million Miles” sweepstakes by November 30, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: 1 million United MileagePlus frequent-flyer miles, plus a check for $5,000 to offset the tax liability associated with the prize.
There are two ways to enter: 1) by booking a hotel stay with Travelzoo, or 2) by mail, according to the instructions on the sponsor’s website. (With such a lucrative prize in play, it’s worth taking the time to fill out a postcard and mail it in.)
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia but excluding Alaska and Hawaii, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $25,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Coming: Cheaper Flights to Europe, but Mind the Restrictions
- 21 Things Flight Attendants Hate About You
- Need Help from an Airline? Don’t Bother Tweeting
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.