It’s always a challenge to look stylish and stay comfortable on overnight flights, but the rise of athleisure has made it possible. Clothing designed to bridge the gap between daily life and workouts, athleisure wear has the added benefit of being comfortable enough to sleep in. Here are 12 items (all under $120) that guarantee comfort for a full night’s sleep and will keep you looking chic in transit.
Mouse over the photos below for detailed explanations of the items. Any time you see the Thinglink icon on a photo (bottom right), you can mouse over it to interact with the image.
Where to Buy:
Tops (from left to right)
- Destination Anywhere Tank, $59, Lucy.com
- Whisper Tank, $65, prAna.com
- Do Everything Button Down Long Sleeve, $75, Lucy.com
- Red-Eye Wrap, $115.20, available for pre-order from Betabrand
- Catch-Me-if-You-Can Hoodie, $85, Outdoor Voices
- Destination Anywhere Jumper, $98, Lucy.com
- Angelique Dress, $85, prAna.com
- Destination Anywhere Dress, $89, Lucy.com
- Running Woman Sweats, $95, Outdoor Voices
- Kara Jean, $89, prAna.com
- Uptown Pant, $89, prAna.com
- Rogue Trouser, $89, Lucy.com
- Crop Travel Yoga Pants, $88, Betabrand
More from SmarterTravel:
- The 15 Items You Need to Survive a Long-Haul Flight
- 9 Things You Should Never Wear on a Plane
- 10 Tricks for Sleeping Well on a Plane
Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.