Night uses memory foam and silk to make an incredibly luxurious travel pillow that will make you feel like you’re flying in first class.
Night Memory Foam Travel Pillow Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The travel pillow is available on Night’s website for $80.
How the Night Memory Foam Travel Pillow Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. The Night travel pillow is made from a firm memory foam that will support your head in any upright position. The pillow is covered in a smooth, hypoallergenic silk fabric that reduces breakouts and wrinkles, and prevents your hair from snagging or tangling during sleep. The memory foam is formed into an ergonomic design to help support your head, spine, and neck in good alignment.
- Durability: 9/10. The memory foam is very firm and will stand up to many uses. The pillowcase can be removed and machine-washed for easy cleaning.
- Portability: 6/10. This pillow is larger than most travel pillows but can be compressed a bit in the included carrying pouch.
- Style: 9/10. The Night travel pillow has a sleek black design that’s not just stylish—the black color was picked to help prevent light from refracting back into your eyes while you’re trying to sleep.
Final Verdict: If you can’t upgrade your seat, at least upgrade your pillow.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Editors’ Choice Awards: Best New Travel Pillows 2019
- 10 Best Inflatable Travel Pillows
- 10 Ways to Survive a Long-Haul Flight
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.