Keep Nature Wild is a new gear company focused on responsible apparel. For every product sold, the company commits to remove one pound of trash from the wild. The Wild Pine Pullover is comfortable and cozy, and your purchase of it helps to fund local wilderness cleanups.
Wild Pine Pullover Review:
Price and Where to Buy the Wild Pine Pullover: The sweatshirt is available on Keep Nature Wild’s site for $52.
How the Wild Pine Pullover Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Perfect for apres-ski or camping trips, the Wild Pine Pullover is ultra-warm and soft, and has a comfortable fit that makes it great for lounging around.
- Value: 9/10. The sweatshirt is screen-printed in Arizona, and this is a good price for an American-made product.
- Durability: 10/10. This sweatshirt washes well, with no pilling or fading.
- Portability: 7/10. The pullover is thick and is best worn on a plane rather than packed.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The stylish, unisex design is flattering and streamlined. I like that it doesn’t have front pockets like most sweatshirts, which can make for a lumpy look.
Final Verdict: The Wild Pine Pullover is the perfect outdoor sweatshirt, and you can feel good about wearing it thanks to Keep Nature Wild’s environmentally friendly ethos.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Camping Gear Essentials That Are Easy to Pack
- 9 Best Camping Products for People Who Hate Camping
- The 9 Best Travel Hoodies
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.