Do you like NFL football? Do you like to travel? Do you also enjoy receiving normally expensive things for free?
Courtyard by Marriott has announced it will send one lucky fan around the globe to spread the word about, well, Courtyard by Marriott and the NFL. This person will be hired as Courtyard’s NFL Global Correspondent, and “embark on a dream season of international travel … and share their findings with fans, followers, Courtyard guests – and the world at large.
“This season-long opportunity will include travel to NFL events around the world, including games in London, Mexico City and Minnesota, culminating in Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII. Courtyard is seeking individuals who have a love for and knowledge of the NFL, are comfortable in front of a camera, are passionate and enthusiastic storytellers and are always looking to move forward in their personal and professional journeys.”
To enter, applicants must submit a 60-second video at CourtyardCorrespondent.com. The video should “highlight your NFL expertise, and how your passion for the game makes you the perfect fan for this opportunity.”
Beyond that, Courtyard by Marriott outlines some additional criteria for interested fans hoping to make the team, so to speak:
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about the NFL and love to travel
- A flexible schedule, and an ability to attend games in London (Oct. 28), Minneapolis (Nov. 4), and Mexico City (Nov. 19), culminating with a trip to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta next February
- Must be comfortable on camera, with an eye for creating content, and an ability to engage an audience both online and in‑person
- A current passport and a willingness to fly to sought-after NFL destinations.
- Membership in either the Marriott Rewards or SPG loyalty program.
Courtyard by Marriott says candidates will be selected based on “charisma, passion and overall NFL expertise,” and will advance to an interview round before the winner announced on Oct. 16. The first trip, to London, takes place less than two weeks later.