If you’re into the latest tech and like to stay hydrated, DrinKup’s bottle is very useful. I’ve tried stand-alone hydration apps and nothing stuck until I tested this bottle.
DrinKup Waterbottle Review:
Price and Where to Buy: $69 on DrinKup’s website.
How the DrinKup Water Bottle Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. DrinKup tracks your water intake via the bottle and on the corresponding app. It bases your recommended water intake on your height, weight, and daily activity levels. Plus, it’s fully integrated with Apple Health and Fitbit, so if you’re someone who tracks your daily health, you’ll love this feature. The app keeps track of your daily intake, so you can monitor and make adjustments as needed. The bottle will also keep track of your water’s temperature (of all the features, I noticed how cold/long it kept my water) and remind you when to refill it with fresh water; these features work even when it’s not synced with the app.
- Value: 6/10. It’s expensive for a water bottle, but the tech that comes with it is an added feature.
- Portability & Durability: 9/10. The bottle is lightweight, washes easily, and travels well. Once you charge the battery it lasts for months.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. If nothing else, this bottle is first and foremost “cool.” I really liked the LED-light reminder while I was flying, and it’s also a friendly reminder to be healthy when at your desk.
Final Verdict: If you’re looking for a way to stay hydrated during your travels and in your daily life, the smart water bottle by DrinKup is a worthwhile investment.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Great Water Bottles for Travel
- 9 Products to Help You Stay Healthy While Traveling
- 10 Best Travel Tech Gadgets for Your Phone
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.