Dearear Endear earphones are truly wireless and great for travel—there’s no cord to tangle or fray.
Dearear Endear Review:
How Dearear Endear Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Traveling with regular headphones can be annoying, as cords have a tendency to knot or fray when you’re tossing them in a carry-on. Dearear has no wires (not even connecting the two earphones), making them ultra portable. They come with three different sizes of ear tips and ear hooks, so you can get a custom fit.
- Value: 8/10. The price is fair for truly wireless earphones with great sound quality.
- Portability: 10/10. The Endears can fit in the smallest of pockets—these are perfect for travel.
- Durability: 9/10. The earphones are made from a sweat-resistant material that is very durable.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Endears come in black and white and look way cooler and more futuristic than regular earphones.
Final Verdict: If you’re tired of headphones that fall out while exercising, or with knotting your headphone cord after every trip, you should try Endear.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.