Dearear Endear earphones are truly wireless and great for travel—there’s no cord to tangle or fray.
Dearear Endear Review:
How Dearear Endear Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Traveling with regular headphones can be annoying, as cords have a tendency to knot or fray when you’re tossing them in a carry-on. Dearear has no wires (not even connecting the two earphones), making them ultra portable. They come with three different sizes of ear tips and ear hooks, so you can get a custom fit.
- Value: 8/10. The price is fair for truly wireless earphones with great sound quality.
- Portability: 10/10. The Endears can fit in the smallest of pockets—these are perfect for travel.
- Durability: 9/10. The earphones are made from a sweat-resistant material that is very durable.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Endears come in black and white and look way cooler and more futuristic than regular earphones.
Final Verdict: If you’re tired of headphones that fall out while exercising, or with knotting your headphone cord after every trip, you should try Endear.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.