Darn Tough Vermont socks are made in Vermont from an ethically sourced merino wool that’s perfect for hiking.
Darn Tough Vermont Review
How the Darn Tough Vermont Hiking Socks Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The hiking socks come in a variety of heights, from a no-show version to a full boot length. You can also choose the level of cushioning you want, from light to full. The socks help to prevent blisters by wicking away moisture, and are also odor-resistant.
- Value: 10/10. The price is fair for merino wool socks, plus they come with an unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Durability: 10/10. The socks are extremely durable and will hold up to hundreds of miles of hiking. Plus, they’re guaranteed for life.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. These hiking socks come in a variety of fun colors and patterns.
Final Verdict: Darn Tough socks will be the last ones you’ll ever need to buy for hiking.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 26 Travel-Themed Socks That’ll Add a ‘Kick’ to Your Wardrobe
- The Best Travel Leggings of 2018
- 12 Stylish Jeans So Comfortable You Can Sleep in Them
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.