Cabeau’s Midnight Magic Sleep Mask makes you feel like it’s the middle of the night wherever you are, thanks to the light-blocking capabilities and included earplugs.
Cabeau’s Midnight Magic Sleep Mask Review
Price and Where to Buy Cabeau’s Midnight Magic Sleep Mask: The sleep mask was on sale on Amazon for $16.99 at the time of writing.
How Cabeau’s Midnight Magic Sleep Mask Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. If you can fall asleep on a bright, noisy airplane, I’m jealous of you. I require near-darkness and silence, so I need an eye mask and earplugs when traveling.
- Value: 8/10. At the sale price, this is a good value for an eye mask and memory foam earplug set. The Midnight Magic is miles above flimsy sleep masks, with a cushy fabric, a design that keeps anything from touching your eyelids, and great light-blocking.
- Portability: 9/10. The eye mask has a padded nose bridge to keep it elevated off of your eyes, this makes it slightly bulkier than normal sleep masks.
- Durability: 8/10. Although the mask is well made, I wish it was washable.
- Cool Factor: 6/10. If there’s a way to look cool while wearing an eye mask, I’d love to hear it. But at least this one is a basic black color.
Final Verdict: Need total darkness while you sleep? Try the Cabeau Midnight Magic Sleep Mask.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.