Most leggings are designed to handle brunch and a light stretching session. Not Arc’teryx’s Oriel Leggings, which are made with rock climbing in mind, but still stylish and comfortable enough for everyday use.
Arc’teryx Oriel Leggings Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The leggings are available on Arc’teryx’s website for $89.
How the Arc’teryx Oriel Leggings Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Oriel leggings are made from a super strong elastane and nylon blend that isn’t see-through at any angle. These can be worn on their own during a workout, or under a dress for a more stylish look. Unlike many leggings, these have two large pockets that can comfortably fit a smartphone and other essentials.
- Value: 7/10. The price is comparable to other high-end leggings, and these will last much longer than most leggings.
- Durability: 10/10. The Oriel Leggings are abrasion- and tear-resistant, and designed to stand up to vigorous workouts.
- Style: 10/10. Available in three different solidly opaque colors, these leggings can double as pants or work under a dress or tunic.
Final Verdict: Tired of flimsy leggings? Invest in the Arc’teryx Oriels.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best Travel Leggings of 2019
- 12 Shockingly Stylish Walking Shoes for Travel
- The Ultimate Packing List
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.