Most leggings are designed to handle brunch and a light stretching session. Not Arc’teryx’s Oriel Leggings, which are made with rock climbing in mind, but still stylish and comfortable enough for everyday use.
Arc’teryx Oriel Leggings Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The leggings are available on Arc’teryx’s website for $89.
Rate:How the Arc’teryx Oriel Leggings
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Oriel leggings are made from a super strong elastane and nylon blend that isn’t see-through at any angle. These can be worn on their own during a workout, or under a dress for a more stylish look. Unlike many leggings, these have two large pockets that can comfortably fit a smartphone and other essentials.
- Value: 7/10. The price is comparable to other high-end leggings, and these will last much longer than most leggings.
- Durability: 10/10. The Oriel Leggings are abrasion- and tear-resistant, and designed to stand up to vigorous workouts.
- Style: 10/10. Available in three different solidly opaque colors, these leggings can double as pants or work under a dress or tunic.
Final Verdict: Tired of flimsy leggings? Invest in the Arc’teryx Oriels.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best Travel Leggings of 2019
- 12 Shockingly Stylish Walking Shoes for Travel
- The Ultimate Packing List
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.