Prime Day, Amazon’s biggest sale of the year, ends October 14 at 11:59 p.m. PT. To help you make the most of this mega savings event, I’ve put together a few tips and tricks to help you get the best deals.
If you’re not already a Prime member, now is a great time to sign up. If you haven’t been a Prime member in a while, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and cancel after Amazon Prime Day with no charge.
Now you’re ready to shop. Here are a few Amazon Prime Day secrets to consider:
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods (either in-store or on Prime Now) and get a $10 credit to spend on Amazon during Prime Day.
- Download the Amazon app and get $10 off your next $20 order made through the Amazon shopping app. You’ll also receive up to two additional $10 promotional codes ($10 off on $20 in-app purchase of qualifying items) for making a purchase in the app for the first or second time. Click here for full details and note that you must be a new app user to get this offer.
- Download the app to see the “sneak peek deals” and add your must-haves to your list to get notified when they go on sale during Prime Day. (Here’s how to do it.)
- Split the cost of a Prime membership by adding multiple people to your “Amazon household,” which allows you to share the benefits of your membership.
- Check out new Just for Prime deals that are exclusively available to Prime members.
- Clip virtual Prime Member Coupons for even more savings.
More from SmarterTravel:
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.