Prime Day, Amazon’s biggest sale of the year will run July 12th through July 13th for 2022. To help you make the most of this mega savings event, I’ve put together a few tips and tricks to help you get the best deals.
If you’re not already a Prime member, now is a great time to sign up. If you haven’t been a Prime member in a while, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and cancel after Amazon Prime Day with no charge.
Some of the links featured in this story are affiliate links, and SmarterTravel may collect a commission (at no cost to you) if you shop through them.
Now you’re ready to shop. Here are a few Amazon Prime Day secrets to consider:
- Download the app to see the “sneak peek deals” and add your must-haves to your list to get notified when they go on sale during Prime Day. (Here’s how to do it.)
- Shop with eligible small businesses on Amazon through July 11th to enter for a chance to win prizes from Amazon Gift cards to an LA Shopping Spree.
- Monitor Amazon’s deals page for the latest discounts.
- Earn credits to be automatically applied to your Prime Day purchases by completing tasks and actions on your account ahead of the sale.
- Split the cost of a Prime membership by adding multiple people to your “Amazon household,” which allows you to share the benefits of your membership.
- Check out new Just for Prime deals that are exclusively available to Prime members.
- Clip virtual Prime Member Coupons for even more savings.
- Easily find the best Prime Day deals by asking Alexa, “Alexa, what are my deals”?
- Amazon Prime users can get one year of free delivery with GrubHub
- Earn a $10 credit by using your existing Prime Benefits and earning “stamps”
You Might Also Like:• 10 Ways to Save Money on Spring Break
• Kamik Hiking Boot Review: Ariel Lo and Rogue Hike 3
• What to Pack for Europe in Winter
• 5 Money Saving Secrets for Traveling During Inflation
• This Charming Italian Region Will Pay You to Visit
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.