Prime Day, Amazon’s biggest sale of the year, begins July 15, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. PT and ends July 16 at 11:59 p.m. PT. There will also be a number of pre-Prime Day promotions in the weeks leading up to the main event. To help you get ready, I’ve put together a few tips and tricks to help you get the best deals.
If you’re not already a Prime member, now is a great time to sign up. If you haven’t been a Prime member in a while, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and cancel after Amazon Prime Day with no charge.
Now you’re ready to shop. Here are a few Amazon Prime Day secrets to consider:
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods (either in-store or on Prime Now) and get a $10 credit to spend on Amazon during Prime Day.
- Download the Amazon app and get a $10 credit when you sign in for the first time, and another $10 after your first in-app purchase. Click here for full details and note that you must be a new app user to get this offer.
- Install the “Amazon Assistant” browser extension and get $10 off your first order of $50 or more, plus push notifications when items you like go on sale.
- Earn a $10 bonus when you reload $100 or more to your gift card balance for the first time.
- Download the app to see the “sneak peek deals” and add your must-haves to your list to get notified when they go on sale during Prime Day. (Here’s how to do it.)
- Split the cost of a Prime membership by adding multiple people to your “Amazon household,” which allows you to share the benefits of your membership.
- Check out new Prime Day product launches that are exclusively available to Prime members.
- Tune in on July 10, 2019 at 9:00 p.m. ET to the Prime Day Concert, featuring a free live show with Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, SZA, and Becky G.
- Check out the full Prime Day shopping guide here for even more advice.