Prime Day, Amazon’s biggest sale of the year will run July 11th through July 12th for 2023. To help you make the most of this mega savings event, I’ve put together a few tips and tricks to help you get the best deals.
If you’re not already a Prime member, now is a great time to sign up. If you haven’t been a Prime member in a while, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and cancel after Amazon Prime Day with no charge.
Now you’re ready to shop. Here are a few Amazon Prime Day secrets to consider:
- Download the app to see the “sneak peek deals” and add your must-haves to your list to get notified when they go on sale during Prime Day. (Here’s how to do it.)
- Monitor Amazon’s deals page for the latest discounts.
- Enter the daily giveaways leading up to Prime Day through the Amazon app.
- Shop early deals from small businesses leading up to Prime Day.
- Clip digital coupons to save even more on purchases.
- Split the cost of a Prime membership by adding multiple people to your “Amazon household,” which allows you to share the benefits of your membership.
- Check out new Just for Prime deals that are exclusively available to Prime members.
- Easily find the best Prime Day deals by asking Alexa, “Alexa, what are my deals”?
- Amazon Prime users can get one year of free delivery with GrubHub
- Prime Members can earn a $15 Amazon Credit when uploading their first photo to the Amazon Photos app.
Some of the links featured in this story are affiliate links, and SmarterTravel may collect a commission (at no cost to you) if you shop through them.
You Might Also Like:• What Is Skiplagging, and Is It Legal?
• 6 Things You Should Never Bring on a Cruise
• The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals
• The Best Gifts for Women Who Love to Travel
• The 6 Best Things We Bought in 2023
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.