If you’re looking for a no-fuss approach to packing, look no further than the minimalist clothing brand, ADAY. Each piece is sustainable, technical, and apparopriate for every season; in other words, key wardrobe investment pieces. Many of the pieces are made from recycled materials, and the technical fabrics have features like thermo-regulation and wrinkle release. ADAY sells individual items (tees, tanks, dresses, pants, leggings, bras), uniform sets, as well as capsule wardrobes, so a collection of items mix and match well together.
Price and Where to Buy: Individual pieces start at $65 on ADAY’s website.
How ADAY Clothing Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. I tested the Cut it Out Pant and wore them on the plane, to dinners on a river cruise, and walking around a city. All of ADAY’s items are incredibly diverse and hold up to sweat, rain, and dirt.
- Value: 9/10. While individual items are a little pricey (around $100), the capsule and uniform purchase options allow you to save when buying items in bulk. Plus, the quality of items match their price and being all-season, the pieces 1) will last for years and 2) can work in any climate.
- Portability: 10/10. All of ADAY’s pieces are lightweight and made from technical fabric, so they don’t take up much packing space. And, if you shop the Carry-on Capsule wardrobe, you don’t even need to pack anything else for a weekend trip.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Sustainable, season-less, and high-performance clothing is everything and more that I look for in travel clothing.
Final Verdict: Whether you hate packing, need reliable basics, are looking for stylish and technical travel gear, or any or all of the above, ADAY has you covered.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best Convertible Clothing for Travelers
- 17 Items to Double Your Wardrobe
- A Traveler’s Guide to Minimalist Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.