Nonda’s Zus charges two devices simultaneously, finds your car if you forgot where you parked it, and gives you an alert when you need to refill the parking meter.
How Zus Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Never fight over who gets to use the car charger again–the Zus can charge two phones at the same time, using USB cords (so you can even power an iPhone and an Android in harmony). If you pair it with the included app, you can also find your car’s location (or share it with someone else), monitor your car battery, and set parking meter alerts. (Unfortunately, the locating system doesn’t work in underground parking or areas without GPS signal.)
- Value: 10/10. This is a good deal for a dual charger.
- Portability: 10/10. The Zus is only 0.99 ounces.
- Durability: 10/10. The charger has a Titanium Coating, and it’s designed to withstand extremely hot weather (it has a special cooling system to prevent overheating).
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The app features are definitely unique, and being able to share the charger is pretty cool.
Final Verdict: If you always forget where you park your car, run out of time on the meter, or just want to be able to charge two devices at once, the Zus is worthwhile.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.