ZeroWater Travel Bottle Review
- Holds 26 ounces of liquids
- Delivers pure tasting water
- Removes virtually all total dissolved solids and removes more pharmaceuticals and chemicals than Brita and PUR
- Dishwasher safe
- Color change filter shows you when it needs to be replaced
- Cup can only be filled halfway while the water is being filtered. You’ll need to fill it, wait for the first half to filter, then add the second half to be treated.
- Does not remove microbiological contaminants—you can’t use it with river water while camping, or in a country where the tap water is not safe to drink
How ZeroWater Travel Bottle Rates:
- Usefulness: 5/10. This is a great product if you only want to use it to get great tasting water. It would be more useful if it removed microbiological contaminants.
- Value: 8/10. Currently on sale for $13.43, the ZeroWater is cheaper than buying bottled water.
- Portability: 10/10. The 26 ounces ZeroWater is great for travel—bring it through airport security (empty) and then fill it up at the airport water fountain to get around the liquids rule.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The travel bottle comes in blue or silver and looks sleek.
Final Verdict: If you rely on your Brita filter at home and buying bottled water on the road, the ZeroWater is a good alternative.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.