If you’ve ever wondered why someone couldn’t just invent a multi-purpose, comfy, and stylish dress for travel, you don’t have to wonder any longer. ZANNI’s little black dresses are everything you’ve ever wanted in a multi-functional travel dress.
ZANNI Dress Review:
Price and Where to Buy: Starting at $98 on ZANNI’s website.
How ZANNI Dresses Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The cuts of each ZANNI dress serve a purpose for almost every traveler. Plus the UV protectant fabric keeps your skin protected from the sun on long walking days. I tested out two long styles and a short style on a recent trip. I loved the All Day Dress for travel days, the Maximum Leg Dress for dinners, and the Flex It Dress over a bathing suit and for during the day.
- Value: 8/10. This is about what you would pay for a high-quality dress, and all of the styles are timeless classics, so they’ll live in your wardrobe forever.
- Portability & Durability: 9/10. The lightweight, machine-washable, pill-resistant, stretchy fabric makes these dresses a dream to wear, pack, and wash. And the dark color won’t show stains.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Available in six chic styles, ZANNI dresses give off ultimate “cool girl” vibes. You can dress up or down each style and mix and match with different shoes to maximize your wears (and packing space).
Final Verdict: If you’re a female traveler, I highly recommend one of ZANNI’s dresses for your next trip.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Multi-Functional Dresses for Simple Packing and Styling
- 9 Travel-Friendly Dresses with Pockets
- 10 Wrinkle-Free Dresses Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.