Keep your smartphone’s screen safe from cracks and scratches with the InvisibleShield glass+ screen protector.
InvisibleShield glass+ Screen Protector Review:
Price and Where to Buy the InvisibleShield glass+ Screen Protector: The screen protector is available on Zagg’s website starting at $39.99 for most phone models.
How the InvisibleShield glass+ Screen Protector Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Travel can be hard on your smartphone, and those screens certainly are fragile. This screen protector is incredibly tough, offering triple the protection against shattering versus an unprotected screen. It also saves your phone from small scratches and scrapes.
- Value: 8/10. Although more expensive than other screen protectors, this one is made from glass+, which is much more resistant than other ones that I’ve tried. Cheaper screen protectors have shattered on me after small drops, which means I pay to replace them more often.
- Durability: 10/10. The InvisibleShield glass+ Screen Protector is extremely durable, and even comes with a lifetime guarantee, so if it ever shatters or gets scratched, the company will replace it for free.
- Portability: 10/10. Once you put the screen protector on, you won’t even notice it on your phone–it’s truly invisible.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Dropping your phone and not having a shattered screen is pretty cool.
Final Verdict: If you don’t want to take any chances with your smartphone, protect it with the InvisibleShield glass+.
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- olloclip Filmer’s Kit Review: Make Your iPhone a Real Camera
- 8 Genius Ways to Preserve Your Phone’s Battery Life While Traveling
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.