Enter Southwest’s “Partner Palooza” sweepstakes by May 15 for a chance to win the grand prize: as many as 1 million Rapid Rewards points, plus a Companion Pass for one year, plus a check for up to $4,878 to cover the taxes associated with the prize. (One million points will be awarded if 350,001 or more registrations are received. Fewer registrations mean a smaller prize.)
Other prizes, which also vary according to the number of participants:
- First Place – Up to 200,000 Rapid Rewards points and A-List Preferred status for one year
- Second Place – Up to 75,000 Rapid Rewards points
- Third Place – Up to 50,000 Rapid Rewards points
There are also a slew of Instant Win prizes from Rapid Rewards partners, including three-day Hertz car rentals, Best Western travel cards, free Choice and La Quinta hotel nights, and so on.
To enter, provide the requested contact information on the sweepstakes landing page. That gets you one entry. After registering, you may receive additional entries by making purchases from participating Rapid Rewards partner companies and for using or signing up for the Rapid Rewards credit card.
Time required to enter: less than 30 seconds.
In addition to the sweepstakes and Instant Win, there’s a bonus component to the Partner Palooza: After registering, Rapid Rewards members will earn 500 bonus points for every 2,000 points earned from two or more unique partner purchases, up to a maximum of 4,000 bonus points. Points earned through the Rapid Rewards credit card, Diners Club Club Rewards, Ultimate Rewards, and partner sign-up points do not count toward the bonus.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Participants must have a valid Rapid Rewards membership number.
- Limit: one entry per person for the Instant Win game, 215 entries for the sweepstakes.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize, if the full 1 million points are awarded: $21,138.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.