Enter the KLM “Meet the Dutch Masters” sweepstakes by September 10, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two to Amsterdam, including air, accommodations, tickets to the VIP opening of the Dutch Masters exhibit at the Hermitage, one dinner, and an Amsterdam canal boat tour. The winner must be available to travel October 5 through October 8.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and other countries, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,500.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- This Airline Has the Best Frequent Flyer Rewards
- Airlines Mistreat Us, and We Keep Coming Back for More
- Earn American AAdvantage Miles for Dining
Don't Miss: Top Tours in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Super Saver: Windmills Zaanse Schans, Marken, Volendam and Keukenhof with Flowerfields
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.