Enter the Tasting Table “Trip to Barcelona” sweepstakes by December 31, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip to Barcelona for two, including airfare, two nights at the Mercer Barcelona hotel, breakfasts, a scenic sailboat cruise, and a $500 dining stipend.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 15 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 49 United States, including the District of Columbia but excluding Rhone Island, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person, plus up to five bonus entries.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $2,300.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- McDonald’s Coffee On Board: Upgrade or Downgrade?
- The AARP Discount: Spend $12 to Save Up to $400 on Flights
- United’s New Basic Economy Fares – How Low Can You Go?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+