Enter the Cunard “Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Crossing” sweepstakes by March 31, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-night Transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2, between New York and Southampton, England.
Prize does not include transportation to or from the cruise’s points of embarkation or disembarkation. Hint: That might be a good use of one’s frequent-flyer miles.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person on the landing page, plus additional entries for promoting the sweepstakes on social media.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $3,400.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Wallet Watch: Las Vegas Resort Fees Will Rise on March 1
- Travelers to DOT: No Inflight Calls, Please!
- How to Get Banned from Flying for Life
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Globus Tours to Greece, Ireland, France...
Avoya Travelvacation $499+
The Caribbean: Luxe, All-Inclusive Sandals Resorts...
Avoya Travelhotel $489+
Azamara Cruises Around the World w/Free...
Avoya Travelcruise $629+