Enter the Marriott “Travel for Life” sweepstakes by May 1, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: 3,750,000 Marriott Rewards points, plus $10,000 to cover tax liability if the winner is a U.S. resident.
To enter, use the Marriott mobile app to book, check in, or make a property request during a Marriott stay. To participate without using the mobile app, U.S. residents may enter by mail, by sending their contact information to the sweepstakes administrator (full details here).
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the U.K., Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, and South Africa who have reached the age of majority in their home countries.
- Limit: 20 entries per person for each of the three mobile app transactions, and 20 entries by mail.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize (points only): $46,875.
Somebody has to win this prize right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 85% of Travelers Are Satisfied with Airlines. Really?
- Wallet Watch: Las Vegas Resort Fees Will Rise on March 1
- Travelers to DOT: No Inflight Calls, Please!
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.