Enter the Williams-Sonoma “Culinary Trip to Italy” sweepstakes by August 31, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip to Corleone, Italy, including air, accommodations, olive-oil tasting, an al fresco farm dinner, truffle hunting, and a tour.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,995.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- This Airline Has the Best Frequent Flyer Rewards
- Airlines Mistreat Us, and We Keep Coming Back for More
- Here Are the 10 Airlines that Charge the Most Fees
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.