Enter the Food Network “Taste the Regions of Italy” sweepstakes by August 31, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a choice of one of three eight-day Italy packages, each including air, hotel, train passes, and $1,000 spending money.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $10,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- How to Spend More Time on Rides, Less Time in Lines at Disneyland
- You Can Borrow Delta Miles to Fly Today and Pay Them Back Later. Should You?
- United’s New Award Pricing: What You Need to Know
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.