Enter the Food Network “Taste the Regions of Italy” sweepstakes by August 31, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a choice of one of three eight-day Italy packages, each including air, hotel, train passes, and $1,000 spending money.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $10,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- How to Spend More Time on Rides, Less Time in Lines at Disneyland
- You Can Borrow Delta Miles to Fly Today and Pay Them Back Later. Should You?
- United’s New Award Pricing: What You Need to Know
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.