Enter the LATAM Airlines “Colombia Green & Gold” sweepstakes by September 4, 2015, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-day trip for two to Colombia (three days in Tayrona National Park and four days in Bogota), including air, hotels, tours, travel gear, and outerwear.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 15 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person, plus a bonus entry for sharing via Facebook or Twitter.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $10,498.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
More From Smartertravel:
- Nine Reasons to Visit South America Right Now
- 10 New Routes That Will Lead to Cheaper Flights in 2015
- Top 7 Budget Destinations for Summer 2015
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.