Enter the Cirque Du Soleil “Watch and Win” sweepstakes by December 20, 2015, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two to Las Vegas, including air, hotel, a $150 gift card for in-hotel dining, and tickets to Cirque Du Soleil’s “The Beatles Love.”
To enter, first answer the trivia question (don’t worry; wrong answers are accepted), then provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per week.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,150.
Somebody has to win this Vegas trip, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
More From Smartertravel:
- 30 Places to See Before You’re 30
- Running Tours On Every Continent (And One Race!)
- Airbnb Wants to Plan Your Whole Trip
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.