Enter the Pernod Ricard “St. Patrick’s Day” sweepstakes by April 30, 2016, for a chance to win one of six grand prizes: each a trip for two to Ireland, including air, three nights’ hotel, and a tour of the Jameson distillery in Dublin.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Or, text the keyword WHISKEY to 44939 and follow the directions to verify your age. Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: two entries per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each grand prize: $5,500.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The 10 Best Hotel Booking Sites
- SeaWorld’s Killer Whale Program to End – Can Zoos Survive?
- The World’s 10 Most (and Least) Expensive Cities
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.