Enter the Virgin America “Make Your Hawaiiscape” sweepstakes by September 30, 2015, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two on Virgin America’s inaugural Hawaii flight from San Francisco to Honolulu, including air, 100,000 Elevate frequent-flyer points, passes to attend the inaugural party (Richard Branson will be there!), rental car, kiteboarding lesson, GoPro camera, and kayaking package. There are two runner-up prizes, both of which include Hawaii tickets as well.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 15 seconds.
Everyone who enters will receive 250 bonus Elevate points.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia but excluding New York and Florida, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry and are members of the Elevate program.
- Limit: one entry per person, plus up to three bonus entries for promoting the sweepstakes via social media.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $20,896.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
More From Smartertravel:
- 12 Things You Should Never Do in Hawaii
- Coming to Virgin America: Even Faster Inflight Wi-Fi
- The 10 Best Coach-Class Airlines in the World
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.